Lowest prices for your stay
Fully refundable before Wed, 1 May
Fully refundable before Sat, 4 May
Hotels.com
Fully refundable before Sat, 4 May
J & L UK
Ringway, United Kingdom
Excellent holiday
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 7 Oct 2020
We have just returned from a 9 night stay at Turiya hotel in Turgutreis and had a fantastic time. The hotel is perfectly located for town and right on the sea. The pontoon is ideal for sunbathing and the pool area is lovely.
Wifi was good even working on the pontoon. A couple of little niggles upon arrival that were soon sorted by the staff.
The staff were extremely helpful and couldn't do enough for us. We were bed and Breakfast but also had lunch at the hotel which was beautifully prepared and very reasonable. A special thanks to the chef / barman Servat who looked after us during our stay and makes a great chicken curry. Also The manageress and her female colleague and Abdullah. The room was cleaned daily with fresh towels etc.. So also a big Thanks to our cleaning lady. Overall great value for money. We would stay at this hotel again in a heartbeat.... The view from our room with a balcony
was absolutely amazing. Thankyou Turiya
  • StayForLong
3.5 miles from Veltur Turiya Hotel and Spa
Pool
View more hotels in Turgutreis
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2019

On a previous visit to Turgutreis ( 2018 ) were beguiled by the Turiya Hotel , twenty - two rooms each with a wonderfull sea view set in a serene location with swimming pool and stunning sun bathing facilities . We booked and were not disappointed , our room was agreeable , thought a kettle and coffe/ tea would have complemented the excìtement , bought a kettle etc so no problem . Breakfast was at best bland , no toaster and cheap coffee . The cleaners were realy excellent , the staff seemed pleasant , however when complaining that the gorgeous pøntoon sunbathing area was being overrun by local boys , I was not so politely told that policing was not on the agenda , furthermore for dumping used towels near reception ( there was no receptible and we had left them there the previous day ) we were refused towels the next day as a penalty . A rather beautiful place spoilt by a psychotic receptionist who gets very irate at a drop of a hat ( and his mother who is blind to his problems ) . The lift never worked , the spa and fitness non existent.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 8 August 2019

Disappointing - most of the facilities I'd paid for were either not in use or out of order

GOOD BITS
Good selection at breakfast; nice decor; generally peaceful; pleasant staff (bar, restaurant, reception, housekeeping), who tried to be helpful

TERRIBLE BITS
Wifi wasn't always available in my room and sometimes didn't work anywhere in the hotel. I had a day when I had to work and was, first, forced to decamp from my room (with air con) to the restaurant (no air-con), where I was told to sit directly beneath the modem to be able to connect to the internet. This also stopped working so I ended up going to a cafe next door and using their wifi (which worked fine)

No jacuzzi

No indoor pool

No hammam

The spa hasn't been in use for some time. Even though I'd emailed the hotel to ask if the spa was in operation a month earlier (having seen a review saying it was not available) and been told 'yes', when i arrived i was told these facilities had not been in operation all season and the hotel had known, before opening for the season, that they would not be available.

You have to pay extra to use the sauna

Unhelpful and unsympathetic manager - she refused to take any responsibility for the problems and even took back the offer of a complimentary drink she had made a couple of days earlier when we had first spoken about the missing facilities!

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank CCT71
Reviewed 20 May 2019

Even if the hotel looks nice, is very well located, seems to be clean, I was disappointed by the personnel, who have to be trained in what means to work with clients. Unprofessional staff at reception, unable to give the needed support to tourists. I do not recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Tatiana S
Reviewed 28 January 2019

As per my previous review, I did return for a winter break spa, only to arrive to the information that the pool and Jacuzzi were closed for maintenance and the massage and treatments in the spa were not available. This information really should have been provided at the time of booking, as for me, a sauna without a pool and no treatments on a spa break doesn't make much sense. So I was sorely disappointed with this news on arrival.

Although I really like this hotel, I felt it was not too equipped for winter tourism. The dining room was so cold, my husband wore his coat one day and all the other days we needed our shawls even on the days the heating was on (it had broken down due to no fault of the hotel and so I have no problem with that, tech issues can happen to anyone).

The breakfast is excellent and they clearly pay much attention to the quality of their products. The cheeses, olives, jams, breads etc are very tasty and good quality, unlike the all-inclusive hotels. I cannot fault the food here. The rooms are so comfortable and tastefully decorated. The beds especially are wonderful, like memory beds and I slept soundly for the whole week.

The most important thing of all for me is the staff, and Elif Hanım who was the manager at the time, went out of her way to ensure everyone was happy and had extra bedding and heaters when the heating system failed for a couple of days. She has a bright and cheerful character and quite honestly, she made the stay enjoyable despite the unfortunately circumstances. Her chatty friendly character was a joy at breakfast time.

Will I return to this hotel? Absolutely YES. I will just ask each time that the pool is open and the services are running before I book.

This hotel is perfectly located, just far enough from the town centre that you are not disturbed by crowds, and close enough that you can comfortably walk along the gorgeous prom to the centre and all the wonderful restaurants and bars. Every bedroom has a sea view and that view is out of this world!

I do highly recommend this hotel but if you are going in winter, just check first about the facilities just in case there is maintenance.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2018

We stayed here for one night, because we were unable to stay an additional night in La Blanche. And I am so happy we stayed!

Turiya is a small, tasteful, peaceful and warm place to stay. I think ideal for couples. No noisy children, no loud entertainment systems. Just the peaceful decor of the hotel, the outstanding views from the bedrooms, swimming pool area and restaurant. It sits right on the coast and has its own little beach. I wish we could have stayed longer.

There is a large gym and spa in the basement of the hotel, I was quite surprised at just how big it was considering the hotel is relatively small (compared the big crowded touristy hotels in the area). The fact that this hotel is also open all year round, it would be a great place for a winter break, to enjoy the spa and a massage and then wrap up warm and stroll along the coast. I hope to return to do just that.

Breakfast was excellent. As it is not an all inclusive, I found that the quality of the products used were excellent. The pogaca (traditional cheese filled bread rolls) were freshly made on side and straight out of the oven. Always good in the morning! We had breakfast in the garden, watching the waves and the odd jogger go by. Absolutely lovely!

I would recommend Turiya, especially if you are looking for a smart and tasteful but comfortable smaller hotel. Somewhere to really relax. The beds were very comfortable, similar to the memory beds and the pillows were fine. The room was very clean. The swimming pool is quite large and at the front of the hotel in the beautiful gardens overlooking the seaside.

Turiya is a little gem!