“animation team”

Ranked #11 of 53 Hotels in Turgutreis
Izegem, Belgium
“animation team”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

the rooms are good an nice. most of the barkeepers afther the bar are verry nice. the animation team is amizing. they are the best my daughter and me loves you. thank you for the fun see you next summer greets

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Jurgen Lievens L

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (192)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Lodz, Poland
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I have been there for 8 days in June 2014 . I paid and reserved everything 1 month ago from my holiday start . But when I arrived there I met with a surprise that there is no place to stay for 1 night. So they transferred to us one of the near hotels. I can actually say that 2 days of my holiday wasted because of that. But it was ok they tried to recover their mistakes and they gift us to boat tour.. The Room was wonderful and clean . Food was also good cause it's Turkish Kitchen . About entertainment , I'd expect funnier things or better animation team maybe from hotel . Hotel's area is so small when you compare other 5-star hotel but generally good designed . I don't know I'd suggest this hotel but it's up to you actually ..

Room Tip: Sea view rooms are in good condition
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank yigityilmazPL
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The complex itself is lovely . If your in a group make sure that your rooms are together! The main pool gets rather noisy and your constantly tormented to play the activities. Be prepared for an early rise if you want to claim a sunbed (4am to 5am). The staff are very overworked and hardly smile behind the bar unless you give them a tip or they actually have someone else working with them other than chatting collecting peoples drinks that took you 10 mins to get get in the 1st place or generally using their mobile phones! However the animation team although always on the go they keep the place going with their smiles and never ending energy it's just a bit too much day in day out we are there to relax remember! Dania is especially good with the kids though attentive. Morat is the only decent waiter in the restaurant everyone seemed to want him as their waiter. Chefs are funny and interactive however the food is repetitive and needs some inspiration come on more fresh fish please.... However do experience the spa go down they do special offers and it's fab x we had three massages each . Slides are only open when the mini club is on???? How does that work...... We were ushered out of the dining area by the cleaner guys buffet is served til 2 so expect people to still actually be eating til at least half past! Last thing don't take younger children in pushchair

Room Tip: Seaview room great but can be noisy
4 Thank Johnny704
Cwmbran, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 July 2014

martin & barbara
"can't get back quick enough"
had a great time here, this was our second time to this hotel and it was even better this time around. the reception staff were great bar staff great restaurant staff fab and the animation team were just amazing lots of them remembered us from last year. Will be going back again. The food was always fresh and well presented with plenty of choice.

Room Tip: if you don't like steps ask for a low floor as some rooms have a lot of steps to get to them.
3 Thank Martin T
Kent UK
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I stayed here with my husband, daughter, her husband and her 8 year old daughter for a week. We all had a fantastic time. the whole place was spotlessly clean, staff were so very helpful and friendly. There was plenty of choice of food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There was also a snack bar which also offered different food, all great. We hired the cabana's down by the beach which just wonderful our own private place to relax (my husband and son-in-law) burn very easily but they were safe in here. The staff are constantly coming up and asking what we would like to drink during the day so we could just sit and sunbath. The only criticism I have is that other guests spoiled the pool area by getting up and out by 6am and putting towels on the beds around the pool, then not using the sunbeds until much later in the day, but although we had to pay for the use of the cabana's (10am -6pm ) I would do this again. I would go back again anytime superb views plenty of free water sports and entertainment every night. The only problem is that there are a lot of steps to get to your rooms, although we had no problem if you are disabled or have knee/leg problems it would be difficult. There was WiFi in the reception area but none in the rooms. We all had a wonderful time and look forward to going back.

Room Tip: Most rooms have sea views, we stayed in room 546, very quiet but had wonderful sea views. The rooms...
6 Thank Jeanette7UK
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 July 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed here for a week and definitely didn't want to leave! The rooms were spotlessly clean and relatively modern looking, with effective aircon (luckily as it was hitting the early forties by the end of our stay!)
The hotel amenities were superb for the price. We aren't really into pool games and evening shows but those who were really got a lot of variety and energy from the animation team. The music around the central pool is quite loud for 3-5 hours a day so if you want more peace and quiet the end of the beach near the jetty, the jetty itself and the near infinity pool were more for us.
Pedaloes and canoes are free to use and the water around the hotel is great for swimming, with the jetty being a great diving board if you fancy it!
Loved the cabanas, the price with a fridge & waitress service included was a bargain for the day really.
The food was really good, plenty of variety in the buffet and reasonable service. The A-La-Carte restaurants were good quality with nice settings, although make sure you are hungry when you go to the fish restaurant as you have half the Aegean Sea put in front of you! The pancake/bread type snacks made by the lady at the snack bar are very popular.
The drinks were also good, the only thing I would say as others have is that there is sometimes a long wait at the bars. This is more to low staffing levels than the effort of the bar staff, who were working flat out for hours with seemingly little support at peak periods.
Boat Trips - We went on 2 boat trips bought from Thomas in the hotel. The Friday night trip to an uninhabited island to see the sunset and hen have a beach barbecue and singsong was the best point of the holiday for us. The day trip was also great, the staff on the boat are a great laugh and make you feel really welcome, I'd highly recommend them and again, great value.

All in all, a great holiday and we want to go back. Excellent value when you consider the range of the all inclusive - you can go and barely spend any money, until you get to Bodrum Airport that is. I was waiting for the punchline when asked for over £9 for a pint!

Room Tip: We picked a sea view room and it is worth it for the location, near the quiet pool and with a beauti...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
5 Thank ChrisB842014
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I stayed at kadikale resort for a week with my boyfriend and we had a fantastic time. The hotel has everything you could ask for, 3 swimming pools, plenty sunbeds so you don't need to worry about getting up early and saving one. The food was delicious every night there was always plenty choice and if you was hungry through the day there was always food at the snack bar! We also had a meal at the Italian alacarte restaurant which was lovely. Through the day the animation team run activities like darts and water polo if you want to take part. There is a place where you can hire jet skiis or go wind surfing, you can also hire canoes and pedalos free of charge! The jetty is a good spot for relaxing and jumping into the sea for a swim when you get too hot. We booked through Thompson and we went on a day trip to kos, the water park and scuba diving which is the most amazing thing I've ever done. Only things that could have been better is the service in the restaurant, some people seemed to get waited on and tables set where as we had to ask for everything or look for cutlery/water/glasses our self. The drinks were often made too strong but that may just be down to personal taste. Beware of getting ripped off at Bodrum airport on way home, everything is extortionate prices. I paid 8 pound for a cup if tea, most things are well over priced.

• Stayed June 2014