Lol.travel
StayForLong
All reviews lovely hotel greatest asset soft drinks clean pool enjoyed my stay room cleaning lobby bar spa animation reps
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 July 2021

The place and the front office service was impressive with fluent language and jokes. they helped us with the luggages too. We were like "we have hit the jackpot!"
We came late and slept in the cleanest hotel room I have ever seen with an amazing view. Things were amazing until we hit the bar next day. Poor made drinks and slow service were bearable but barmens were always trying to get my wife's and my daughter's Instagram or phone number. I had realised that they were always looking at my family and I would just give them an angry look and they would stop but I didnt think they would try to hit up on them. My family told me about this on the way back to not get me angry on the hotel. It's a pity that such an amazing hotel like this has awful service staff. Just a note; my daughter is just 15 years old! You guys are gross and should change these people.

Foods were good but repetitive, the grill was amazing with the fresh made pasta. Housekeeping was really good but sometimes they forgot a towel etc. But when you ask for it they get it to your room in 5-10 minutes.
I had a lot of fun but was disappointed.

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank luisperenne
Reviewed 2 July 2021 via mobile

The staff was very friendly and helpful, and they treated me, my family, and all the other guests with hospitality. Every day I woke up to a wonderful view of the Mediterranean Sea. They offered food with a variety and lots of snacks, and in the evening everyone got to enjoy the music coming from different cultures.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 24 June 2021

Море - супер!!! Відпочинок сподобався!!! Всі номери з видом на море!!! Частинка щастя!!! Рекомендую! Обслуговування хороше, Привітний персонал.☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️👏👏👏👏👏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💯💯💯💯❤️ Thank you so much we will come again so good hotel and I can come

👏

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 22 June 2021 via mobile

I had a beautiful, relaxing vacation in this hotel. Rooms are comfortable and they have view of the sea. Hotel has their own spa center and fitness center. The biggest impression for me is the spa center. On the first day I got a calming massage that helped me to relax after my flight. Since I was very satisfied with the service, on the second day I booked the full program. It includes sauna, turkish hamam, massage and face mask. Turkish hamam is definitely a memorable experience you have to try when you are in Turkey. Also, everyone at the spa is very polite, friendly and professional. At the end of the program they made us a cup of their tea to relax. Hotel staff is also very polite, food is tasty and the DJ by the pool makes a great atmosphere.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 June 2021 via mobile

I have been there for 1 week and I take only positive emotions. Its a very good price for this hotel considering that it is located on the first shore line. The wifi signal is very good and we used it even by the sea. Food was sometimes monotonous but fresh and delicious. Separately, I want to say hello and thanks the best DJ and positive guy - Bilal Saglamer💥. Amigo you made our holidays very fun and easy😆 Your music is fantastic🧨
And in general all the staff is very friendly and smiling at all times👏🏾 Amigos bartenders are great and they never let me get bored - Murad, Cem, Agil and others.
So, thank you all for made the best holidays for me👌🏽👍🏼👍🏼

Date of stay: May 2021