Hotels.com
Priceline
All reviews lovely hotel greatest asset soft drinks clean pool enjoyed my stay room cleaning lobby bar spa animation reps
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2023

The room is great, really spacious and the staff are really friendly. Really inclusive to guests. Lots of activities

Just outside the hotel is the albatros boat tour. The man you definitely need to speak to is Tito. He's absolutely fantastic. Everything I need to know or questions I have I go to Tito and he knows the answers. His boat tour is fantastic and definitely great value for money. You must try it or you will miss out. He even took me to the pharmacy in his own time for headache tablets. You just don't get people on holiday as helpful and friendly as Tito. Go see him you will see for yourselves 😊👍🏻

Date of stay: June 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank PeteEast365
Reviewed 20 June 2023

recommend staying at this hotel. The hotel has many advantages: food, rooms, spa and a large swimming pool.

However, the greatest asset are the people who work in this hotel.

Especially Animators Burda and Beiza, thanks to whom time flows faster in a joyful atmosphere. I also thank them for their care and help and the time spent together.

M :)

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 June 2023

Hotel is great, all staff is very polite and kind. Always want to help.
My biggest happiness were animators Bugra and girl i think Beyza. I haven’t met better people in my life! Thanks to them my vacation was full of joy and great time. Dragut is very lucky to have them there bcs i know people will come back just to see them two again, just like me.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2023 via mobile

great place, employees very committed to their work, an employee named Murat deserves a mention.
very helpful and good word.
I heartily recommend!❤️
The animator named Hakan is always smile and enjoy the time, recommend from heart, nice place !❤️

Date of stay: May 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 May 2023

hotel very clean pool spotless. Selmon, Murrat and all the restaurant team very professional nothing to much trouble always willing to help, food was very good and varied .Hakan animation very funny and always trying to entertain and get people to join in always smiling and dancing
Give the massage a big big miss worst experience of my life complained to sadat ,his reply only one hour guarantee with massage 4 days of very bad pain in my legs hardly walk at all had to stay in hotel and be helped by staff had to hire a driver to drive the car as couldn't put any pressure on the peddles 6days later still in pain according to doctor still in spasm and they cant do anything until it eases ....AVOID AT ALL COST

but going back later this year to enjoy my holiday

Date of stay: May 2023