“Fantastic resort, fantastic staff!”

Yasmin Resort Bodrum
Ranked #5 of 55 Hotels in Turgutreis
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic resort, fantastic staff!”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I have just retuned from a week's stay at this resort and I literally couldn't fault it. The staff went out of their way to help you and always had a smile on their faces!

There was a huge variety of food in the main buffet restaurant and everything was really fresh. The food in the three on site restaurants was also great and you can eat once at all of these during your stay. My friend and I never had any trouble finding sun loungers, and spent most of our time by the main relaxation pool, but the private beach and the jetty were beautiful.

The evening entertainment was also great, and there was something for everyone. We stayed in the club rooms which are set up the hill from the main hotel, and I would recommend choosing these rooms if you can walk up steep hills and a few steps as the views are amazing and it is a little bit more peaceful at night.

Overall I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great all inclusive break in Turkey, and I would definitely go back again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank karenmcghie1

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Warsaw, Poland
Reviewed 11 June 2013

I had very pleasant time during my holidays. I spent two weeks in Yasmin Resort Bodrum. I really appreciate good service, helpful staff, alwyas smiling people and very friendly manager İsmail as well.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Agnieszka B
Barnsley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 June 2013

We have just returned from yasmin I was there with my husband ,daughter and sister we all have different ideas about things but one thing we all said was how clean they kept this hotel .
Myself and my husband travel quite a bit and and know that the food is never what we expect at home but we always found something to eat yet both my sister and daughter thought food was lovely also one big benefit for them is it was 24 hours all inclusive and they never had to wait long for a drink staff very friendly .
Plenty of choice where to spend your day two very clean pools some sunbeds on a small beach and a lovely jetty with sunbeds spoilt for choice and lovely views one other thing we found entertainment. Staff very pleasant normally they are too pushy but not here you join in if you want
I would also like to say the staff on reception were also very good happy to help you with anything the would go out of there way this you do not find very often Well worth trying

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Kielce, Poland
Reviewed 11 June 2013

The hotel and views are so beautiful! I have to write nice things about staff,especially Ismail Koseoglu,who is very nice and helpful person. He was interested in all of guests and tried to get to know their all needs .

Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed 10 June 2013

The location, after an hour's bus ride from the airport, is gorgeous...water, sand, blue skies, heat...all you can ask for when you come from a cold country like Sweden....BUT.....
The reality of the situation hits you like a ton of bricks...hundreds of rude screaming children, Russians Russians Russians every where screaming, but they think they are just talking...then you have the Turks, not the civilized people who know how to behave in society...no...they come from villages and happen to have made it rich in the past years to be able to afford a trip to Bodrum...
Breakfast, lunch and dinner times...OMG!! SAVAGES ON THE LOOSE!
I paid more for this trip than any of these annoying, rude, greedy, selfish 'people'! I have never in my life experienced such behavior....piling up on food, sweets, fruits, bread...like there is no tomorrow!!! To top it off, they teach their rude kids to go and bring whatever they can to put in their bags for later....then they don't eat what is on their plates, but leave it and go...
How can people be so inconsiderate of others..You wait and wait in line only to have the person before you pile everything onto their plate and leave you air....We were not able to get a descent meal once, even if we came early!
The hotel is unorganized in the restaurant area...the beach area doesn't have enough Chris for people and if you did find a spot, there were kids to ruin the peace and quiet...
The rooms were supposed to be cleaned everyday, but all they did was make the beds, quite unprofessionally I may add, and leave...
All the workers seemed to be there against their will...slaves...they would talk to you about the little pay they got so you would feel sorry and tip them...
There was nothing for a couple to do in the hotel or even in the small center of the town, in the evening...The hotel brings in this Turkish singer who repeats the same songs, the same mistakes, and the same bla bla bla....
Worthless!!
We will NEVER COME BACK HERE...I recommend that you do not come to this place, despite the beautiful scenery!!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
6 Thank Tina G
Worcester, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Great Service, kind thoughtful and very helpful. :-) would stay again . my stay was perfect, the staff were excellent and went out of their way to help at all times of the night and day. food was great pools and other sites were clean and tidy.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
6 Thank Susan S
YASMINRESORTBODRUM, Guest Relations Manager at Yasmin Resort Bodrum, responded to this review, 10 June 2013
Dear Susan S.,

Thank you very much for your nice comments which has been also shared with our F&B Manager Mr. Köseoğlu. Hope to see you again in Yasmin Bodrum Resort
bristol
Reviewed 7 June 2013

My new husband and I travelled here after reading the brilliant reviews on trip advisor. We thought it sounded like a wonderful place to honeymoon. We were very wrong! The resort itself is great- modern, clean and laid out very practically and thoughtfully. Our room was nice, although set up on a hill which was cobbled and so perhaps difficult to scale for some. Upon check in (which was around 2am) the staff were relatively friendly although spoke little English and didn't give us any information about the resort whatsoever. We wandered around the next day and found that most of the holiday makers looked miserable as sin. There were very few English speaking staff and the food- although quite tasty and edible- was totally geared toward Eastern European tastes.
As we explored the resort we discovered the 3restaurants, after having difficult conversations with many different members of staff we were told to make a reservation through guest relations. Then we were given misinformation about when and how to book. This needs to be clarified for guests. We were 2 days into a 7day break when we realised this! Not happy that we had to eat in the 'canteen' when we could have eaten in the a la carte.
When we finally got into the a la carte restaurant (often told they were full, when we walked past they were empty) the Italian was nice- and Turkish also tasty. Never made it into the seafood!

I must warn any British guests- be aware that if you chose to come here, you will be served LAST at the bar. The staff ignore you, serve any Russian and Turkish first. This frustrated us so much we actually had an incident with a bar man who served 6 others (who came to the bar after us) before he finally served us. The Russians are incredibly rude-they do not queue for anything! Bearing in mind we had our 2 year old daughter with us- they still insisted on pushing in. They do not say please, thank you, excuse me...... All very very rude. This has seemed to rubbed off on the staff- who aren't the least bit friendly! I have travelled to other parts of Turkey 3 times, where the people are wonderful and cannot do enough for you. I was incredibly disappointed to find that this is not the same at Yasmin. The staff do not want to go out of their way to offer advice let alone help you!

We used the pedalo boat, went on the boat trip with Thomas and did the shopping trip to Turgegreis- all excellent, probably as we were away from the hotel!

I love Turkey but would not return here to this resort.

If you want a holiday where you sit next to the pool, receive poor info about facilities, spend your well earned time away around miserable rude people then please come! ( in fact you may not get a sun lounger at all- as they all have towels on them and there are not enough for all guests).

Very disappointed- will be taking an extra honeymoon in the summer!

You have been warned!

• Stayed May 2013
5 Thank sunbum99
Also consider these accommodations in or near Turgutreis
Sianji Wellbeing Resort
Bodrum Imperial
Bodrum Imperial
#3 of 13 in Akyarlar
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,141 reviews

Been to Yasmin Resort Bodrum? Share your experiences!