Hotel does not provide good service to UK guests, it is overrun with Russians. The staff do not speak or understand English very well which makes it difficult to gain information. We had several issues at this holiday:
1) hotel room description is incorrect on travel republic website. We booked a sea view double with balcony in te main building on ultra all inclusive. When we checked in we had a shared balcony with 4 other rooms and other guests towels and pants outside our room. There was no patio furniture either. There was also a leak in the bathroom coming through the ceiling and dripping through the light fitting. We requested a room change and after an hour of arguing we're moved the following day to a twin room with a small French balcony - however the hotel were insisting that this was an upgrade on wht we had booked.
2) shuttle transfers are not good value or money as the hotel is described as 1 hur transfer from bodrum airport. After an hour waiting for the coach to fill we departed bodrum airport after an hour we were dispersed onto minibuses we were told to "make our transfer quicker" we had a number of drop offs and the driver was clearly lost as we drove round in circles a number of times. 3 hours later we eventually arrived at jasmin bodrum having missed our last opertunating to get any food as it was too late .
3) the hotel boasts 3 al la carte restaurants however what they fail to inform you is that you can only visit these restaurants once in a week. There is only 2 main dishes to choose from however it is better than the slop that was served in the buffet restaurant
4) entertainment - if you like to sleep this hotel is not for you loud music played until 1am tip if you pay extra for club rooms rather then main building as it might not seem as loud. Entertainment included bingo nights which was an extra charge .... Hardly entertainment!
5) monarch airlines pay for extra legroom in advance if you are 5'9" of above as this is the smallest plane I have ever travelled on. No entertainment on board and food/drink expensive so my advice take it with you. Toilets water stopped working 10 mins into the flight so take hand gel in case!
If you have an option f flights pay extra for a different airline
Overall - hotel is in the middle of nowhere up a very steep hill however there is a shuttle bus for £5 takes 20 mins in turguries or £10 to bodrum takes about 40 mins well worth it much more to see and market on Tuesdays cheap shopping if you haggle!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the new name of holiday, the resort is built on the beautiful Bodrum Peninsula in Turgutreis-Kadıkalesi on a 108.000 m² large area, with a 40.000 m² large property. It has a private beach running along the turquoise Aegean Sea over a length of 1 km. With a 1220 Bed capacityYASMIN BODRUM RESORT works on Ultra All Inclusive basis and aims for all the guests to have a memorable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Yasmin Resort Bodrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paloma Yasmin Hotel Turgutreis
- Yasmin Bodrum Hotel
- Yasmin Bodrum Resort
- Yasmin Hotel Bodrum
- Yasmin Resort Bodrum Turkey/Turgutreis