We stayed 7 days at this hotel and had two different stories. the first 3 days we were in room 1249 which was disgusting. at the first day the fridge was broken and after a couple of times talking with receptionist and technician it was replaced by the second day. but the problems continued with air-conditioning system not working at the second night and we wasted a lot of hours of the third day arguing with receptionist (with really bad English proficiency) and technician (with not enough knowledge about refrigerant systems). finally not only couldn't they fix the problem but also didn't accept to change our room at the third day, so we had to stay in it without AC for 2 nights. even in the forth day they didn't want to change our room and wanted us to patient so that the problem would be fixed. however after a serious talk to guest relation officers, we made her change our room.
The rest of the holiday except some little things was perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the new name of holiday, the resort is built on the beautiful Bodrum Peninsula in Turgutreis-Kadıkalesi on a 108.000 m² large area, with a 40.000 m² large property. It has a private beach running along the turquoise Aegean Sea over a length of 1 km. With a 1220 Bed capacityYASMIN BODRUM RESORT works on Ultra All Inclusive basis and aims for all the guests to have a memorable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Yasmin Resort Bodrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paloma Yasmin Hotel Turgutreis
- Yasmin Bodrum Hotel
- Yasmin Bodrum Resort
- Yasmin Hotel Bodrum
- Yasmin Resort Bodrum Turkey/Turgutreis