we were in 7days in yasmin resort. food is not perfect, reception didn't help passengers..activities was terrible. this hotel in good for turkish people,not for international peoples.only have turkish shows for passengers, we wanted to play international music, but activities toldus you are in turkey and we never play international music..!!
they served only local drink..for international drink you have to pay extra charge..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the new name of holiday, the resort is built on the beautiful Bodrum Peninsula in Turgutreis-Kadıkalesi on a 108.000 m² large area, with a 40.000 m² large property. It has a private beach running along the turquoise Aegean Sea over a length of 1 km. With a 1220 Bed capacityYASMIN BODRUM RESORT works on Ultra All Inclusive basis and aims for all the guests to have a memorable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Yasmin Resort Bodrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paloma Yasmin Hotel Turgutreis
- Yasmin Bodrum Hotel
- Yasmin Bodrum Resort
- Yasmin Hotel Bodrum
- Yasmin Resort Bodrum Turkey/Turgutreis