I stay with my kids and husband for 10 days at Yasmin and i would like to say that it was really very good.Regards to animation team they were great team,we had different shows each night never the same during 10 days.The food was ok,a le cart restaurants were perfect.
Most of the time we spent at the beach with kids they were enjoing the fishes at the sea,the bath didnt have sleepers,cleaning stuff was trying to do there best,its really a silent place,the palace rooms at the main buildung has a very nice view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the new name of holiday, the resort is built on the beautyful Bodrum Peninsula in Turgutreis-Kadıkalesi on a 108.000 m² large area, with a 40.000 m² large property. It has a private beach running along the turquoise Aegean Sea over a length of 1 km. With a 1220 Bed capacityYASMIN BODRUM RESORT works on Ultra All Inclusive basis and aims for all the guests to have a memorable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays and Odigeo so you can book your Yasmin Resort Bodrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paloma Yasmin Hotel Turgutreis
- Yasmin Bodrum Hotel
- Yasmin Bodrum Resort
- Yasmin Hotel Bodrum
- Yasmin Resort Bodrum Turkey/Turgutreis