Had a rest with my family a month ago. Everything was almost perfect, though have heard a lot of negative thoughts. The hotel was advised by our acquaintances.The territory was pleasant with a lot of places for walking and the nature was very beautiful there, especially at night)) very romantic)
The room service wasn't of best quality, but anyway the hotel was enough clean.
Guys from animation were good, it was a real fun.
We've liked the restaurant too. The Food was tasty, and the staff very kind. Thanks to Mehmet Ince! )) Who always made us laughing and was very attentive and pleasant. My mother was charmed))))
The Sea was super, fresh and invigorated. I would advise it to all. We will arrive with friends in September again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the new name of holiday, the resort is built on the beautiful Bodrum Peninsula in Turgutreis-Kadıkalesi on a 108.000 m² large area, with a 40.000 m² large property. It has a private beach running along the turquoise Aegean Sea over a length of 1 km. With a 1220 Bed capacityYASMIN BODRUM RESORT works on Ultra All Inclusive basis and aims for all the guests to have a memorable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Yasmin Resort Bodrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paloma Yasmin Hotel Turgutreis
- Yasmin Bodrum Hotel
- Yasmin Bodrum Resort
- Yasmin Hotel Bodrum
- Yasmin Resort Bodrum Turkey/Turgutreis