Very clean and modern, good use of space, friendly staff and excellent spa facilities – free to use but treatments are extra (amazing Turkish Bath). Had my hair cut and two Turkish shaves during my stay – more expensive than town but was convenient, Do not be afraid to barter to get yourself a good deal for spa treatments. Overall an excellent hotel and would highly recommend.
4 x A La Carte restaurants + buffet + snack bars – fresh food and good sized portions
Modern spacious rooms with proper double bed + aircon + free mini bar rr-filled everyday
Fresh towels every day in room + clean beach towels each day
What they don’t tell you –
Can only visit 3 of the A La Carte once per stay, 4th (Italian) is 20TLR each, £8. However we asked guest relations and they had no problem letting us visit each A La Carte a second time!
Visit A La Carte as much as you like for lunch
Cons – please note that these are very minor issues and I only mention them as this is how improvements come about.
Small bedsheet not adequate for a double bed to sleep under – had to continually ask reception for a second bedsheet
Over use of dill in salads and many other dishes which personal I feel spoilt a good dish
Bizarre use of parsley at the Chinese restaurant
Confusion in Italian restaurant – was promised mussels with linguini but turned out to be cockles instead (lost in translation I think). They were aweful!
Avoid tour operator meeting as this went on for 1.5hr, most info we already knew. More of a sales pitch for trips.
Boat trip (Sea Breeze) local to the hotel was half price compared to tour operators (45 TLR pp). Good trip but they refused to let us take any bottles of water on board, confiscated them then sold them back to use throughout the trip!! I had no problem paying for beer and soft drinks but with the heat you get through a lot of water. Ended up being just as expensive as the tour operator trip. Tip – confirm drink prices with the crew of boat before you order as salesmen selling trip are very misleading.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Blanche Resort & SPA is located on 22.000 m² large area in the heart of Turgutreis which has a wonderful sunset and sweet tangerine smells. This natural friendly town is the second biggest inhabitant place of the area. With authentical atmosphere, one of the most famous and biggest bazaars is also situated every week in this small Aegean town. La Blanche Resort & SPA serve the unforgettable and memorable holiday with wave breaker and private Golden sand beach which belongs to the most popular and wonderful turquise coast of Aegean Sea. La Blanche Resort & SPA is only 50 Km away from Bodrum – Milas Airport.ROOMSLa Blanche Resort & SPA has a minimalist style of architecture, keeping the typical Bodrum culture particular to modern Turkey. La Blanche Resort & SPA has six different room types which are decorated in a modern and comfortable style to suit all different pleasures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your La Blanche Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Blanche Hotel Turgutreis
- La Blanche Resort And Spa
- La Blanche Turgutreis
- La Blanche Resort & Spa Turkey/Turgutreis