We stayed at this hotel from the 6th July for 11 nights with Thomson. We arrived in the evening to very welcoming staff who went through the all inclusive package. Our room was a double superior overlooking the pool with sea views and a balcony. We got there early enough to catch the dinner in the restaurant before it closed and there was still plenty to choose from. I found the food to be fine especially the selection of salads. Breakfasts were lovely, lots to choose from, my favourite were the omelettes that were made to order.
The pool area was quite packed and although there is a rule about not saving sun loungers till after 9am, I actually saw people going out and putting their towels down from 7am and literally sitting there till 9! mental! there were always sunbeds available. We found the best place was on the decking around the sea, there is a lovely area were there are no children as the sea is deep around this area with no barriers, although I love children I wanted a bit of peace and quiet on holiday, the pool was very noisey with music and the entertainment team running around so we kept to the sea, which for me was perfect.
We walked into Turgutreis which only takes about 10 minutes along the road by the beach, lots of shops and stalls to buy your souvenirs, I liked it around the marina where there are plenty of bars and shops.
During the day at the hotel there is food served all day long, not just in the restaurant, but also around the pool, there is an open air cafe which serves pizza, burgers, kebab wraps, salad and fried chicken. There are no wrist bands or anything to sign as its an all inclusive hotel and there are security making sure no one gets in who shouldn't be there so you can just be served as much food and drink as you like all day! The staff were all very friendly, you do get people trying to sell you excursions like Billy who sells the boat trips, he is really friendly and a great sales person... I did hear good reports about the trips but i'm not into excursions so I didn't partake. There are a few a la cart'e meals you can book in advance, the Turkish and Italian are the best, don't bother with the Chinese!
All in all a lovely hotel, especially if you book a superior double or even better the Kings Suite on the 5th floor which our children and friends were upgraded to.... I originally booked a double superior then another standard double and two twins, we complained as we didn't get another double so the rest of the family,( who are all grown up by the way) were able to share the Kings Suite which consisted of two doubles and a twin all with en-suites, a dining room another bathroom and three balconies! it was amazing ..... fabulous hotel with very accomodating staff, The weather was gorgeous too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Blanche Resort & SPA is located on 22.000 m² large area in the heart of Turgutreis which has a wonderful sunset and sweet tangerine smells. This natural friendly town is the second biggest inhabitant place of the area. With authentical atmosphere, one of the most famous and biggest bazaars is also situated every week in this small Aegean town. La Blanche Resort & SPA serve the unforgettable and memorable holiday with wave breaker and private Golden sand beach which belongs to the most popular and wonderful turquise coast of Aegean Sea. La Blanche Resort & SPA is only 50 Km away from Bodrum – Milas Airport.ROOMSLa Blanche Resort & SPA has a minimalist style of architecture, keeping the typical Bodrum culture particular to modern Turkey. La Blanche Resort & SPA has six different room types which are decorated in a modern and comfortable style to suit all different pleasures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your La Blanche Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Blanche Hotel Turgutreis
- La Blanche Resort And Spa
- La Blanche Turgutreis
- La Blanche Resort & Spa Turkey/Turgutreis