We were staying at this Hotel for one week from August 2nd. Despite its seemingly new brand, there were shortcomings causing me and my friends to not think of coming back there again. The more important ones:
- At our check-in, the room was not really ready to be checked-in! There were no soap, shampoo, slippers, etc. available. The safe box was locked. After 2 calls in one hour, they brought some items.
- Air condition only switched on for a limited hours - in the midnight the room was like a sauna!! We complained several times to the reception and the guest relations but in vain!!
- Air condition in other areas such as restaurant, lobby, bar, etc. was too awfully hot. We were all times sweating.
- The beds and pillows were not comfortable. I was also bitten badly by mosquitoes or other insects in the room and the lobby.
- The fee of spa treatments were more than what you pay in other hotels.
- Customer service was poor. The staff seemed to be not interested in their jobs.
- The animation team was not amusing and did not consider the culture of all guests. They only focused on guests from Turkey and Poland, while there were other guests from other countries.
- Food was boring and always the same. Even the "a la carte" restaurant which the lady in dark hair at the Guests Relations booked us with anger and unfriendly tone of speech, was not to our expectation and comparable to other hotels we had met.
- We were around 7 people and we could never find table easily. The food was also limited in quantity and seemingly left over from the last meals. Sometimes plates were empty for long time.
- The waiters just were moving around, and when we asked them to bring glass or service or clean the table, either they disappeared or came back after a long time.
- In the reception and transfer desk, it was hard to find person that could speak English language.
- The lady in dark hair at Guest Relation could not support guests well and friendly with booking the a la carte restaurant, air condition repair,
I have arranged 3 times a visit with AC support team but without any results. In the end my problem was not solved.
- The location of the hotel was in the middle of nowhere; you couldn't go anywhere not even for walks or shopping - approx 30 minutes drive from Bodrum...
My only good experience from this hotel was the lady in light color hair, from the Netherlands, who spoke English fluently and was very nice and supportive to all guests. It's a shame I have forgotten her name, but seemingly starting with an 'M'. Though she couldn't help to remove the problem of air conditioning of the room, possibly because out of her power!
She looked very interested in her job and having very friendly attitude towards everyone. She even helped us with the shuttle once it had become a total failure to communicate with the young guy who spoke or understood not even a word in English.
I hope that the management will reconsider my review and comments which, as I learnt after I returned home from the 'tripadvisor', were the same of many other visitors and tourists.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated directly on the waterfront, Grand Park Kemer Hotel offers luxurious spa facilities and an outdoor pool overlooking the Gulf of Antalya. Its á la carte restaurant serves Turkish and international cuisine. Decorated in calming colours, all rooms at Grand Park Kemer Hotel feature large windows which let in plenty of natural light. Each has a furnished balcony with views of the Mediterranean Sea or the forest. Have a refreshing dip in Grand Park Kemer Hotel's indoor pool or treat yourself to a relaxing massage. Grand Park Kemer Hotel also offers a Turkish bath, sauna and a beauty centre. The hotel also has a mini club. Guests can savour BBQ and Fish cuisine at the on-site restaurant. Grand Park Kemer Hotel is situated 55 km from Antalya Airport. Hotel Rooms: 305 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Park Bodrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yelken Hotel And Spa
- Yelken Hotel Turgutreis
- Grand Park Bodrum Turkey/Turgutreis