We went to hapimag sea garden as a group of 7 adult and 5 kids. Totally we disappointed. First of all the food was tasteless, we were so exhausted to wait shuttle for room to beach,beach to reception etc. they have only one shuttle. we were 12 people and the shuttle capacity was less than that. So all the time we were waiting, for the next lift and couldn't move as a group. There are 3 beaches, the beach next to the restaurant wasn't big and it has difficulty to find a sunbed available and the water was wavy. There is no shuttle connection directly one beach to an another. It is difficult to deal with shuttle and make a trip to reach other beach with kids. So you'd better stay where you are!briefly, they make you stuck into the small wavy beach with disaster food! Other beaches has own restaurant and nothing is free of charge. The beds, cleaning, airconditioning are average. This will be the first and last visit to sea garden and I will share that with my friends
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A paradise where the dreams of water sports enthusiasts and families come true. Children can play and discover new sporting activities on the beach, teenagers get together on boat trips, while parents relax in the Knidos Wellness Center. Sample culinary delights from many countries or go on excursions into history. Bodrum has a dry, mild climate, making it an insider tip for winter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hapimag Resort Sea Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hapimag Resort Sea Garden Hotel Bodrum
- Hapimag Resort Sea Garden Turkey/Yaliciftlik