We stayed there 4 days and definitely it was not enough. Have not had the chance to try out everything. It has a vas amount of space you can walk and walk, if yiu get bored of the sea and swimming pools on the hotel side you can always go to the village side. Sea was precious, i recommend to get some swim glasses and watch the fish in the sea, swimming with them.
The location was beautiful, food quality pretty good, staff helpful, shuttle buses to the city every half an hour, turkish coffee for free (!!!), huge rooms, huge beds, huge space, hiking trails, well looked after gardens.
Negative points is that wifi is almost inexistent and foods can get a bit boring after a while. Dinner restaurant is not pretty and hav to wait long to get a pretty bad wine.
Overall would definitely go back for the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A paradise where the dreams of water sports enthusiasts and families come true. Children can play and discover new sporting activities on the beach, teenagers get together on boat trips, while parents relax in the Knidos Wellness Center. Sample culinary delights from many countries or go on excursions into history. Bodrum has a dry, mild climate, making it an insider tip for winter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hapimag Resort Sea Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hapimag Resort Sea Garden Hotel Bodrum
- Hapimag Resort Sea Garden Turkey/Yaliciftlik