We travelled with Mark Warner to Sea Garden in mid Sept for one week with our 3 year old son. I did a regular check of all these reviews before we left dreading the food situation, particularly as I don't eat meat but I am pleased to inform you that I needn't have stressed. The variety and quality is really very good. We decided to use both our vouchers for the Turkish nights as they were so good, although the one on the Monday night was better than the Thursday one, simply because there was more food stalls open. We had also heard so so reviews from other holiday makers for the other voucher offerings so we didn't bother. But the Laguna, down by the beach and the Amphora are both very nice. The waiting staff are also brilliant and as long as you can forgive some delays in clearing plates and replacing cutlery (not all the time, and they do get through a high number of covers with each meal time) then the dining experience is great.
The best part of this trip though was the relaxation and child care. We have never travelled with Mark Warner, to be honest I was always under the impression that it would be out of our price range, but as we travelled during term time the cost was surprisingly good value especially as it was all inclusive. The MW child care staff are excellent and our son settled into his afternoon Mini Club straight away. The activities they get up to are varied, educational and fun and we had no fuss from him going off there every afternoon which meant that the hubby and I were free for three hours to relax, read our books and top up our tan by the beach.
As it was term time we never had much trouble finding tables in the restaurants and loungers on the beach or pool areas. However, breakfasts in particular did seem to get quite busy in the Laguna, so I can only imagine this would be worse in the school holidays.
Unfortunately neither of us sampled any of the sailing MW activities and our son did more than we did, but that was just the way we wanted it. We had a thoroughly relaxing and enjoyable time in a resort that was all I had hoped it would be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A paradise where the dreams of water sports enthusiasts and families come true. Children can play and discover new sporting activities on the beach, teenagers get together on boat trips, while parents relax in the Knidos Wellness Center. Sample culinary delights from many countries or go on excursions into history. Bodrum has a dry, mild climate, making it an insider tip for winter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hapimag Resort Sea Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hapimag Resort Sea Garden Hotel Bodrum
- Hapimag Resort Sea Garden Turkey/Yaliciftlik