We stayed here on a Mark Warner holiday. This is by far the best Mark Warner I have stayed at, the food was excellent and the location was perfect. The resort is a real oasis set amongst trees that lead down to the sea and its entertainment area. The main restaurant is also down near the sea as is the bar. The buffet choices at the restaurant by the sea were excellent, particularly the breakfast omelettes! The resort also had other restaurants which had limited visits as part of the all inclusive, we tried the Mexican which wasnt great. The main restaurant for dinner was up at the main resort complex, it wasnt as nice as the sea front, the problem with buffets at dinner is that you kind of turn up, pick up, eat and leave and it never feels special.
The watersports at the resort are ok, quite good winds in the afternoon for sailing. They didnt have waterskiing which didnt bother me.
The all inclusive drinks are ok, although the measures are measly. The wine was a big improvement on the wines at Mark Warners Greek clubs!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A paradise where the dreams of water sports enthusiasts and families come true. Children can play and discover new sporting activities on the beach, teenagers get together on boat trips, while parents relax in the Knidos Wellness Center. Sample culinary delights from many countries or go on excursions into history. Bodrum has a dry, mild climate, making it an insider tip for winter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hapimag Resort Sea Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hapimag Resort Sea Garden Hotel Bodrum
- Hapimag Resort Sea Garden Turkey/Yaliciftlik