We have just come back from a Mark Warner holiday at this resort. My co-holiday makers were my partner, daughter and 2.5 year old grandson. We stayed in block 2 which judging by previous reviews seems the best bet if you have toddles/babies/buggies. The gardens were stunning and I was very impressed by the standard of the rooms. The look of them from the outside certainly doesn't do justice to the luxury within. We weren't too keen on the trek up to reception and dinner - the only time we really ventured upwards. Otherwise, we walked along to the breakfast and lunch area where my grandson was amused by the sparrows pinching people's food! The beach is fairly stony, though apparently once you've negotiated the pebbles, it's sandy but shelves abruptly. We didn't get involved with anything sporty - we were there for the excellent child-care facilities. At a previous mark Warner resort my grandson was happy to be left in the evening, but this time we had to take him with us to the Sunset Bar on the beach as he wouldn't settle. If you want evening entertainment, the best bet is to take yourself up dozens of slopes and steps to 'Mini-Bodrum' - a purpose built area of shops, restaurants and agora with stages. The food at the Sea Garden was okay, certainly not gourmet but fitted the purpose. My partner and I had been spoilt food-wise 18 months ago at a hotel in Sri Lanka so nothing else will ever measure up! As far as small children are concerned there was a lovely little playground to keep them amused and of course playing in the sand close to the water's edge. For me, my ideal holiday includes taking a stroll up the road to meet inhabitants of villages - it wasn't possible at the Sea Garden.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A paradise where the dreams of water sports enthusiasts and families come true. Children can play and discover new sporting activities on the beach, teenagers get together on boat trips, while parents relax in the Knidos Wellness Center. Sample culinary delights from many countries or go on excursions into history. Bodrum has a dry, mild climate, making it an insider tip for winter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hapimag Resort Sea Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hapimag Resort Sea Garden Hotel Bodrum
- Hapimag Resort Sea Garden Turkey/Yaliciftlik