Recent visit was my 6th. This is a nice hotel in a great location. However, my view is the hotel has cut back on staffing as mentioned by others. Be warned if travelling with Mark Warner to check on local holidays. The hotel the week of the 16th June was fully booked by locals on Turkish holidays and thus the holiday was not as relaxing as expected due to the high volume of people and lack of staffing to cope. I also agree with comments by others that the current MW management is not like the previous. I just hope MW and the hotel take note of the comments on here and on Feefo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A paradise where the dreams of water sports enthusiasts and families come true. Children can play and discover new sporting activities on the beach, teenagers get together on boat trips, while parents relax in the Knidos Wellness Center. Sample culinary delights from many countries or go on excursions into history. Bodrum has a dry, mild climate, making it an insider tip for winter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hapimag Resort Sea Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hapimag Resort Sea Garden Hotel Bodrum
- Hapimag Resort Sea Garden Turkey/Yaliciftlik