“Good good, good service” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #28 of 132 Restaurants in Apex
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Alexandria
“Good good, good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

I've been to Carrabba's many times but this was my first visit to this location. My daughters and I requested a table outside and were seated immediately. We had a complimentary appetizer of bruschetta and thought it was good, but not good enough to order again. Salads were nice and plentiful. Entrees were good too, with the exception of one of our fish dishes being pretty bland. Overall, a very pleasant dinner out! I would definitely revisit this location.

Visited June 2014

Apex, North Carolina
“Mixed emotions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have mixed emotions about this restaurant. We have had both good and bad service here. The previous time we ate here, my wife's dinner was not warm (twice) and was finally delivered by the manager who comped the dinner for both of us (made up pretty much for my having eaten my dinner already by the time she got hers.)

The last time we are here (on Sunday evening) we had a very pleasant and friendly server. They got the food done together and warm for everyone and it was tasty and plentiful. I always appreciate the gluten free menu and the warnings which I have not had a problem with.

So we have had a good and bad experience in a couple of visits, but based on the last one, we probably will return

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“This Restaurant Has Gone Waaaay Downhill”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

I wrote an email about the disappointing experience that I had there about a year ago. I had honestly hoped that the manager would take heed from my review, as well as other customer's reviews and try to step things up a bit and make the necessary positive changes that are desperately needed there. I recently returned this Mother's Day with my friend and her entire family for dinner. There was a long hair in my salad (I said nothing); then I ordered the small salmon steak with a side of pasta. Again, the salmon had another long hair in it (again I said nothing) and the taste of the marinara sauce was entirely dry and bland. When I went to the ladies' room, it was very dirty. It's so sad that this restaurant does not seem to make a priority of good service and decent food and apparently their cooks do not wear hair nets; nor do they clean their bathrooms. It seems as though they don't even care! Uh! How disappointing this restaurant is and to think it used to be my absolute favorite. Never again. Please Manager, take heed and address these important issues to improve your restaurant! I am so shocked and disappointed (and still grossed out!) and after reading other reviews, I gather that I am not alone.

• Visited April 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Endwell, New York
“It good from the bread to desert”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

We got to sample a few dishes they were testing. They were all great. We have only gone three times, but everything we had was great. I had fish, my wife had pasta. We split the small order of wine.

Visited May 2014
“Not Impressed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

It seems like this place has gone downhill. Their new dishes are not very good. Do not bother with their new risotto. You can make it at home with tomato paste rice and shrimp. There is no favor at all. Used to like to go there but probably not GI back.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Trish T

Been to Carrabba's Italian Grill? Share your experiences!