“anna's in apex”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 3 June 2014

My husband and I ordered a broccoli and garlic pizza. It was excellent. Although a bit cheesier than I'd like I would definitely order it again, just light on cheese.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Anna's has a really good Margarita Pizza with very fresh mozzarella. The Cannoli's are yummy as well. It's a small place and can be quite loud at times. Located in quaint downtown Apex, NC.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

First off our waitress was at the bar flirting with a guy that looked like her boyfriend. It wouldn't have bother us if she had actually checked on us, but that didn't happen but once. I got one tea refill and it took 5 minutes! She said it was because she had to make more tea, but she was at the bar with the guy. Thirty minutes later I got my food which was pasta, and it wasn't even warm. I had a hunger headache by this point so I just ate it. Long story shortened.. I got sick when I got home. I wonder if my food even got cooked! Considering they are still getting business, the pizza must be amazing!

2  Thank KatBrooke
Reviewed 27 April 2014

This is a great pizzeria in a small town setting. Large windows up front to watch the street traffic an pedestrians, with wonderful pizza and a menu with other items. A small wine bar with good selection. Staff was friendly and attentive. Highly recommended for a family outing, and then the option of walking the inviting downtown district.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is real Italian food in NC - the owners are from Long Island, NY and you won't be disappointed. It's a bit loud and the atmosphere is busy with cramped seating but the food is what you are going for. Friday and Saturday nights can be very busy so plan to go on the early side or the late side. Sunday afternoons are busy as well as the Town of Apex is a family friendly destination. Be sure to try the Grandma's Pizza - it' the very best I have had hear in NC!

Been to Anna's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!