“Clean and Safe”

WoodSpring Suites Raleigh Apex
Apex, North Carolina
“Clean and Safe”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

It's clean and everyone is friendly. My room was in the second floor, linens are clean and cozy. Kitchen and bathroom are sparkling. Front desk is always friendly and helpful. For the price its great. High speed internet (sadly not WiFi), cable, full fridge, amazing AC unit in room. I happily stay here and recommend it to anyone for long term or a short stay.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank George d

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Kissimmee, Florida
Reviewed 26 February 2013

The room was OK but I called at 9AM on morning to ask why my deposit was not refunded. The clerk said she wasn;t at her computer and that she would call me "right back". At 5PM I called again. Tom the RUDE clerk said he was writing me a letter. I asked what happened to the "call right back". Anyways Tom said I burned a sheet and mattress pad and was charged $35. I said I did not damage anything and that I wanted to see the "damaged" items. Tom told me to go dig them up from the landfill. He said he had pictures. There is no way to prove these pictures were from my room. I said fine where is the rest of my deposit? He said that the hotel had made the return a week previous but when I had checked my bank account that morning I had no return. He replied that was my problem with my bank and that at least the hotel replied quicker than my bank was posting the return and he hung up on me. I live in hotels all over the country and I have never been treated so rudely by a hotel employee. Take my advise and take your own pictures of your room condition if you choose to stay here. I never will again and I'll make sure none of my co-workers or contractors stay here either.

Room Tip: Bring your own tolit paper or you have to pay a dollar a roll.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank faithbygrace_12
Cary, North Carolina
Reviewed 27 May 2012

I stayed couple of week at Raleigh NC value place that is brand new facility. Very nice and clean, friendly staff specially I fell in love with Kerry and other staff. Didn't want to leave but, there was a business travel call so had to leave.
Take my words that you will get much more then you will pay at value place

Room Tip: First floor if you have kids otherwise go on the top floor.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
4 Thank enayat m
Wake Forest, North Carolina
Reviewed 4 March 2012

i stayed here for 2 weeks in feb 2012 while looking on craigslist for an apartment in the area. i found one.

valueplace was the cheapest extended stay offering in the area of raleigh. it was a good value. totally clean, nice bed, quiet, good tv and heater, parking. storage space under the beds plus shelves and small kitchen. good staff--daytime Tom, nighttime Stephanie were very customer service oriented. the internet was high speed, $10/week extra. there's a walmart 3minutes away.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
7 Thank Robert H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Apex
Candlewood Suites Apex Raleigh Area
Comfort Inn Apex
Comfort Inn Apex
#3 of 6 in Apex
Holiday Inn Express Apex/Raleigh
Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh/Cary
Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Cary - Regency Parkway North
Courtyard Raleigh Cary

Been to WoodSpring Suites Raleigh Apex? Share your experiences!