“Nice Place”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #10 of 140 Restaurants in Apex
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 December 2013

We have eaten at several Longhorn Steakhouses and the food at each has been pretty consistent. The Apex location was no different. We had Bacon Cheddar Filets, Regular Filets and sides of Sauteed Mushrooms, Merlot Mushrooms and Green Beans. Everything was good and Filets were cooked as ordered.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

Dining at a "CHAIN" you expect the food coming out to "match the menu picture" I have now spoken up and the Manager did FIX IT - right away - thank you
But please as the kitchen to make it look like it's advertised

Reviewed 25 February 2013

I took a group of 8 people to Longhorn for my son's birthday. I did the call ahead seating and still had to wait 30 minutes, which is not why I am writing this review. It just went downhill from there. While I realize the restaurant was very busy, service was awful. At one point we spoke to the manager but it didn't help very much. It took us 2 hours to get our dinner completed, with drink refills taking a very long time. Our server said the bar was backed up and very busy. Uh, yeah, maybe they should have more staff back there then? When the check came, they had added an 18% gratuity to the check, bring it over $250.00. With the slow service I would've never tipped that much, even though I usually tip good servers 20%. Not worth the price given the service.

Reviewed 31 December 2012

Took my daughter out for her "21st" B~day and my mother in law who was also celebrating her "78th" along with other family members, we did the call ahead seating and was able to get in much sooner. They were out of a side dish which they did not tell us til a bit after my daughter got her meal and asked where it was. She found something else to order, but arrived about the time she was done with her meal and the mgr brought it and without us even saying anything...comped her whole meal! On top of that the waitress brought out ice cream for them both and wished them a Happy Birthday which we did not order and took off the tab as well. Service was awesome and food was good and hot! No complaints!

1  Thank Michelle B
Reviewed 12 December 2012

I have never had a bad meal at this location. Always great service too and even when you have to wait for a table, they try to get you in as quickly as possible. Nothing but good things for this location!

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!