“Yum Sushi”

sushi IWA
Ranked #8 of 145 Restaurants in Apex
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Really big assortment of cleverly name rolls. Also, a big plus when we went is they had a buy one get one free deal. Really nice gyoza appetizer,and Tempura shrimp plate for kids meal were a hit too. They have a full menu of entree's too, if you aren't into sushi. I will admit I haven't gotten to try them. Service was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

3.5 but not quite 4/5 in my rating. This being said sushi was good, had super salmon, veggie, white tuna, .. For the price ie around 10-14 $/roll with buy one get one free, the value is there. Good and probably best in Apex, but not very good or excellent, having been to various sushi places. No white ginger, and rice not quite sushi-master like, also fish quality good and for the price quite good. Service was friendly and good, place itself is nice. So you are craving for sushi/sashimi in Apex, consider Sushi IWA a good choice But do not drive there for 20 miles for sushi.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We eat a lot of sushi. All kinds, all places. We get excellent sushi from Sushi Iwa and return there for several reasons. Their rolls are BOGO! Always! Their list of special rolls is endless! There is something for everyone. We usually get take-out but have dined in several times. It is a nice, inviting atmosphere with friendly staff. We sometimes order Japanese items and they are all very good also. My son loves the Lo Mein. Even their fried rice is perfect! They are always happy to substitute anything to your liking. Best sushi restaurant in Apex.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Delicious sushi! We had four different kinds, and the "Forever Young" was by far my favorite. The only thing that was confusing to me was the buy one-get one free. I assumed it was buy a small one, get a small one free, and so on. Not the case. All of the lower priced items are free. Not a big deal, but I will definitely remember this the next time I go. Overall great food, atmosphere, and experience. Can't wait to eat there again!

Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

We have been here several times now. My husband loves the sushi- served cold and fresh. I've had a couple of chicken dishes and couldn't finish them because of the funky, almost gamey, taste. But everything else has been very good.

Been to sushi IWA? Share your experiences!