“Disappointed Dinner”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #38 of 145 Restaurants in Apex
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Red Robin has been consistent in its food. I had the Wrap with a side salad. The Wrap was dry and really just ok, no flavor really as it was very bland. The side salad was not edible as there was not enough for 3 bites. The real disappointment was the small stack of Onion Rings. It was good and as usual not enough sauce. However myself and my daughter both got sick and the only thing in common was the Onion Rings... The service was good and I have made RR aware of the sickness issue. RR has been an occasional go to place... We will try a different location..

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

I am a big fan of the Chicken Teryaki Burger. Both of my older children love Red Robin. It has very friendly workers and excellent food. Good family friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Burgers are pricey and lack flavor. It's noisy and chaotic. So-so service. OK for families, but I won't return.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

We were delighted with the burger selection and they were delicious. The price was a bit high for a gourmet burger at $13.99 so we will not go often, but the pepper bacon burger was definitely different and tasty, so no complaints about this trip. The Wine selection was weak, but they did have Dreaming Tree cab on the list, which is not bad for a burger and brew house. As with all Red Robins, they are extremely noisy, so go for the food, not conversation.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Daughter and I enjoyed a delish meal here a few nights ago. Admittedly very busy Friday night, but we were only in need of a table for two, so were seated immediately. Our host was gracious and struck up a convo with my daughter, kids love to be acknowledged! Our server, Rebecca, was top notch with her suggestions, refills and checking in without being bothersome. Hosts were consistently checking for open tables and management was visible. It's obvious they are attempting to better themselves and doing a great job of it. I ordered the new Chicken Ensalada, which was juicy and flavorful. I especially enjoyed the drizzle of spicy ranch on top of the two chicken breasts. My DD's guacamole burger was cooked perfectly and very tasty. We highly recommend both dishes. We've frequented many a Red Robin and this was pretty much the best one we've tried...from Cali to NC. Great food & service, can't ask for more!

Been to Red Robin Gourmet Burgers? Share your experiences!