“Love The Fish Tacos!”

Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Holly Springs, North Carolina
“Love The Fish Tacos!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

This is one os the best kept secrets in Apex. They have great deals on beer (and always have one or two craft options.) And, their Fish Tacos are AH-MAZING! The sauce is awesome. They are always hot and fresh. The servers are friendly and atmosphere is casual. I love this place. It's good food and a good time.

• Visited August 2013

APEX
“Good solid bar food with Weeknight Specials”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2013

Can't believe I haven't written a review of Sparks before now. Love this place - we tried it out a few years ago when the owner gave us a coupon when we were in line behind him at the bank in the same plaza and we have become regulars.

Tuesday wings special, Wednesday BBQ plate special (all you can eat but they give you plenty to start with - I always ask for an extra boiled potatoes at the start - love those things) and Thursday ribs special. All 3 are as good as it gets in this area, in my opinion. Classic buffalo are the only wings we've tried, but after hearing other reviews, I wonder if I should try the smoked or stick with the tried and true? Oh, and I've gotten the burgers there too and also enjoyed very much! The pig chips are worth it as well and they make a nice side salad.

I've always liked the servers, although I have been surprised that they don't seem to recognize us, as often as we are in there. And I would agree with other comments that their beer selection isn't large (one of my favorite things about Tyler's) but as long as they have Blue Moon and Yuengling, then I and my husband are happy.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank DeniseM_NC
Holly Springs, North Carolina
“Redneck Apex joint”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2012

Too many screaming kids and rednecks swarming the bar area. Been there one time and will probably not go back. You can get better wings at all of the new wing joints that have popped up all over Cary.

Visited January 2012
Apex
“Great local BBQ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2012

It's definitely better bbq than the "other" place in Apex, but it's a little pricey. Great macaroni and slaw too.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Mike S
Traveler
“Don't Waste Time and Money - go across street to Rudy's in Harris Teeter Center”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2012

Terrible Service. Too loud. Not worth your time or money. Food varies from bad to worse. Lucky if you can get waited on. Don't waste your time. Go across the highway to Harris Teeter Shopping Center. Rudy's has Great wings, burgers, cheesesteaks. Cheesesticks to die for. Haven't found anything on Rudy's menu that was not GREAT!

• Visited August 2012