“Donut stop”

Dunkin' Donuts-Baskin Robbins
Ranked #9 of 9 Dessert in Apex
Reviewed 8 June 2017

We missed National Donut day, so a few days later when passing through Apex, we stopped to get a donut treat! Boston creme for my husband and plain with chocolate frosting and sprinkles for me. They were really good! Such a perfect sweet treat!

Reviewed 22 May 2017

If you want fresh donuts get there early as they stop making them after 1000AM we were told by the server. We got there around 5:00 in afternoon, the selection was small and the donuts we purchased were hard as they had been setting all day.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

They can't count and they don't know the difference between sliced turkey and turkey sausage. Have been cheated out of many chocolate munchkins and had to endure a few turkey sausage flat bread sandwiches when I ordered sliced turkey. Check your drive thru orders before getting home!

1  Thank G R
Reviewed 24 March 2016

I hate when I get a filled donut and there's hardly anything in it. The service is terribly slow and the selection is slim.

1  Thank mom2kids09
Reviewed 17 March 2016

Clean, friendly staff. The drive thru is a plus. We need more DDs in the area. They are far and few between.

Been to Dunkin' Donuts-Baskin Robbins? Share your experiences!