“Great!”

Add it.
Bruegger's
Ranked #36 of 145 Restaurants in Apex
Reviewed 4 August 2014

...but tucked away in back of plaza. You have to seek them out. Sure wish these municipalities would allow better signage out by the road-ways so that these businesses can survive... luckily, Bruegger's is always consistent and people search them out.

Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

I absolutely love this place. Even though the staff is quite young, they are professional clean and friendly. Everything has always been up to par. The bagels have always been perfect. I have even tried if you I wasn't sure I would like, and enjoyed them thoroughly. My in laws came from out of town and had never been to a bagel shop. They fell in love with the place. Nothing but good things to say about the food, staff, cleanliness, and overall experience. Wish I had time to go there every morning.

Been to Bruegger's? Share your experiences!