All reviews cookies ci s front desk indoor pool would stay again myrtle beach free breakfast wonderful stay staying at this hotel king bed rooms are clean other hotels an upgrade minute drive off the highway easy access convenient location
Reviewed 2 July 2013

After having several problems with all three of our rooms at the Quality Inn we left and came to Country Inn & Suites. The staff at the front desk were very helpful and so kind. After explaining to them that we came from the Quality Inn after having numerous issues with management regarding rooms that were already paid for (they were claiming we had not paid), rooms without AC, and a room with live bugs in the beds (roaches and centipedes), the woman working the desk gave us a discounted rate for the night and assured us we would not have any problems during our stay. She was true to her word! We had a peaceful night without any harassment or without bugs. The bed and pillows were heavenly....we didn't wake up with "broken" backs or kinks in our necks! The AC worked and the bathroom and shower had plenty of room to move around in. They also had popcorn and cookies available to guests. Although we did not partake in this I found it very hospitable to have such wonderful treats offered to guests.

We have stayed in this Country Inn & Suites before and will continue to do so! Thank you Country Inn & Suites for making the last night of our trip worth while!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank radgator09
John2986, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, High Point (Greensboro/Winston-Salem), NC, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us at Country Inn know how much you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We take pride in satisfying the needs of our guest during their travels. I am glad that you found our customer service welcoming and your stay comfortable. I hope you may once again choose our hotel when your travels have you in our area in the future. Thank you!

Reviewed 1 June 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed here on our way down to spend a day in Charlotte. The front desk staff was wonderful, as was the cookies and popcorn they have out for guests in the evening. The room was clean and spacious and I know after a long day of driving I got a great nights sleep. The breakfast in the morning was very typical but good. The room even came with a fridge which was nice to see. If I was passing through the area again I would have no problems staying here. I find that Country Inn's as a whole are a pretty solid choice when traveling.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank t773er
John2986, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, High Point (Greensboro/Winston-Salem), NC, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback reguarding your recent stay at our hotel. We here at Country Inn apprieciate that you took time in letting us know you enjoyed your stay and every thing was pleasant. Hope that you may choose us again when your travels bring you in our area in the future. Take care and hope to see you again!

Reviewed 25 May 2013

This chain is rapidly becoming my go-to hotel choice as I travel. Everything was great. From the booking over the phone to the check out - things went as smooth as butter. There was popcorn, cookies, and candy in the lobby. The room was spacious and comfortable. I love the beds! Even the in-room coffee was good! :) The breakfast was wonderful with biscuits and gravy , omlettes and oatmeal.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Slsrls
John2986, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, High Point (Greensboro/Winston-Salem), NC, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2013

Thank you for giving your feedback for your recent stay at our hotel. We strive on making our guest feel like they are home away from home. I am happy to find you had a great time during your stay and that you were comfortable during your visit. We at Country Inn apprieciate the good comments that you have shared and hope you may choose to stay with us again in your future travels.

Reviewed 22 May 2013

Upon arrival, we thought this hotel was brand new, it was so clean and ship shape inside and out. When we learned it was 4 years old, we were shocked. This is one of the nicest Country Inns & Suites we have ever stayed in, and we have been to over 40 in different parts of the country. The price was fair, and it is a good value, and good to be away from the congestion of Greensboro, but close enough to High Point and other areas if you want to take a day trip. There are many good restaurants nearby, with a Biscuitville right across the street, which is a definite plus...
We highly recommend this location, as the staff and facility are excellent.

Room Tip: Excellent place to stay, book with confidence!!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeffery C
John2986, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, High Point (Greensboro/Winston-Salem), NC, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2013

Thank you for your recent review on your stay at our hotel. I am happy to find that you had a great time and great stay. We strive to give great customer service and to make each individual guest feel special during there stay, from check in to check out. I am glad that you had such a great expierience and do hope you will choose to come back for another visit in your future travels. Thank you.

Reviewed 16 May 2013

We recently bought a new house ,and I decided to go with my wife and check out the furniture market for couple of days to help furnish the new house. Never book late. I prefer Hilton and Marriott brands ,but due to last minute decision of going , this was the best we could find for the rate. I do stay at Country Inn Suites once and awhile. I think secretly desire the peacefulness of the rocking chair and book experience. Otherwise the room experience was great, room was clean, and peaceful. Couldn't find everything we were looking for at the FM ,but that another story.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family