All reviewscookiesci sfront deskindoor poolwould stay againmyrtle beachfree breakfastwonderful staystaying at this hotelking bedrooms are cleanother hotelsan upgrademinute driveoff the highwayeasy accessconvenient location
Reviewed 16 August 2013

We were in town to bring our daughter to college so we decided on this hotel. It is very convenient to I - 85. Easy off, easy on. Very convent to HPU as well, ten minutes away.
The girl at the front desk was super nice, couldn't do enough for you. Asked again and again if there was anything she could do for us.
The room was clean, no odd smells which is a big bonus. Everything worked as it should.
The morning breakfast was pretty good. Fairly good selection. Food was decent.
The only odd thing about the entire room was something really weird. The top cover for the toilet. It was not the right one for the toilet. Can't figure that out but it worked fine nevertheless.
As we'll be coming down this way for the next four years we may just make this our in town hotel. As long as it stays as nice as it is now.

Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Richard S
John2986, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, High Point (Greensboro/Winston-Salem), NC, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2013

Thank You for your recent review of your stay at our hotel. We are very glad to here you had a pleasant stay and intend to frequent our hotel again in the future while you visit your young adult at the local HPU college campus. We strive on great customer service and great customer satisfaction for all visiting guest during their travels. Whether it be college are just a small get away we want you all to have a great expierience from arrival to your departure. I also see you had a small concern as to the toilet seat fitting properly and we have checked in to that with all our rooms to be sure all is adjusted to the proper fit in the future. We look forward to your return in the future. Thank you again!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I rated this hotel previously. I stayed in this hotel almost every week for the past 13 months making this my home away from home. I hate getting cut off with poor or near zero cell phone signal but I continue to stay here because of one reason. I love this place. It is clean, well maintained, nice staffs, convenient and reasonably priced. What else one can ask for in choosing a hotel?

Some reviewer told their horror stories about this hotel and I find it surprising because I stay here every week and couldn't find anything wrong. If there was anything not satisfied with this hotel, I would have moved to somewhere else. The fact I keep on coming back week after week is because I am very satisfied here and find no reason to change.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the rear are away from parking lot traffic. If you like to sleep with an open window instead of using the air conditioner, you may find frogs in the nearby pond/wood to keep you company. A change from the urban life.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Sam C
John2986, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, High Point (Greensboro/Winston-Salem), NC, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2013

Thank you for taking time for a second review of our hotel. We really apprieciate your business and all the great words about staying with us when you are away from home. We are glad you
have chose Country Inn as your home away from home and we will continue to make you comfortable while you are with us. Thank you again and we here at Country Inn are always looking to provide great customer service with great customer satisfaction.

Reviewed 2 July 2013

After having several problems with all three of our rooms at the Quality Inn we left and came to Country Inn & Suites. The staff at the front desk were very helpful and so kind. After explaining to them that we came from the Quality Inn after having numerous issues with management regarding rooms that were already paid for (they were claiming we had not paid), rooms without AC, and a room with live bugs in the beds (roaches and centipedes), the woman working the desk gave us a discounted rate for the night and assured us we would not have any problems during our stay. She was true to her word! We had a peaceful night without any harassment or without bugs. The bed and pillows were heavenly....we didn't wake up with "broken" backs or kinks in our necks! The AC worked and the bathroom and shower had plenty of room to move around in. They also had popcorn and cookies available to guests. Although we did not partake in this I found it very hospitable to have such wonderful treats offered to guests.

We have stayed in this Country Inn & Suites before and will continue to do so! Thank you Country Inn & Suites for making the last night of our trip worth while!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank radgator09
John2986, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, High Point (Greensboro/Winston-Salem), NC, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us at Country Inn know how much you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We take pride in satisfying the needs of our guest during their travels. I am glad that you found our customer service welcoming and your stay comfortable. I hope you may once again choose our hotel when your travels have you in our area in the future. Thank you!

Reviewed 1 June 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed here on our way down to spend a day in Charlotte. The front desk staff was wonderful, as was the cookies and popcorn they have out for guests in the evening. The room was clean and spacious and I know after a long day of driving I got a great nights sleep. The breakfast in the morning was very typical but good. The room even came with a fridge which was nice to see. If I was passing through the area again I would have no problems staying here. I find that Country Inn's as a whole are a pretty solid choice when traveling.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank t773er
John2986, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, High Point (Greensboro/Winston-Salem), NC, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback reguarding your recent stay at our hotel. We here at Country Inn apprieciate that you took time in letting us know you enjoyed your stay and every thing was pleasant. Hope that you may choose us again when your travels bring you in our area in the future. Take care and hope to see you again!

Reviewed 25 May 2013

This chain is rapidly becoming my go-to hotel choice as I travel. Everything was great. From the booking over the phone to the check out - things went as smooth as butter. There was popcorn, cookies, and candy in the lobby. The room was spacious and comfortable. I love the beds! Even the in-room coffee was good! :) The breakfast was wonderful with biscuits and gravy , omlettes and oatmeal.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Slsrls
John2986, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, High Point (Greensboro/Winston-Salem), NC, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2013

Thank you for giving your feedback for your recent stay at our hotel. We strive on making our guest feel like they are home away from home. I am happy to find you had a great time during your stay and that you were comfortable during your visit. We at Country Inn apprieciate the good comments that you have shared and hope you may choose to stay with us again in your future travels.