Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, High Point (Greensboro/Winston-Salem)
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Archdale
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Good value and clean rooms”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

This hotel in unspectacular, but provides a good value for your dollar. The rooms were clean and neat with fairly comfortable beds. Our kids enjoyed the pool area which was the highlight of our stay. Breakfast in the morning was average, but when you think of what we would have spent for an average breakfast at Awful House or another comparable place, we were very happy with what was offered. All three kids found something that they liked and we all left full. If you want a clean place to stay that's a good value, this is your hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Never had stayed in a Country Inn & Suites before and was very impressed with it. The hotel staff was very friendly and informative. The rooms were nice and clean and house keeping kept the rooms tidy for the 4 days that we were there. I am an avid reader and one of the things that impressed me about this hotel was they had a traveling library. You could browse the library and if you found one that you wanted to read you could borrow it and if you did not finish before you stay was up you could take it with you. You could either mail it back or drop it off at another Country Inn and Suites hence the traveling library. Would stay there again

Room Tip: Always tip you house keeping personel for excellent services
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Pennsylvania
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We like Country Inn and Suites and try to stay at them whenever possible. This Country Inn and Suites is clean and comfortable. The front desk staff are more than willing to help you with restaurant suggestions or anything you need during your stay. The housekeeping staff do a great job. My only issues (and they are small ones) are I wished the lights above the bathroom mirror were brighter, and the complimentary breakfast was good, but I have stayed at CI&S with better ones. Otherwise, I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Disregard the room service rating, as we did not use it, but I was unable to delete it.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Massachusetts
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

The stay was fine really but too many points where I got a bit frustrated with the accommodations. The heavy curtains do not close all the way so the parking lot lights blared right into my room. This also made me feel like I was visible to anyone in the parking lot (I was on the ground floor). The shower water pressure was very weak. Also, there was no clock in the room. I did have two landline phones though... All in all, I will probably stay somewhere else if I return to this area.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for one night and had a pleasant experience. The room was very nicely appointed and though we were on the first floor, upon request, it was nice and quiet. Front desk personnel were kind and helpful. The pool and hot tub were a welcome sight after a long drive. All tolled, a good experience.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
North Carolina
Reviewed 18 April 2014

The good: Quick access to I-85. Excellent room rate. Clean and comfortable room. Fast wifi. Overall, the place looks like it had a recent facelift.

The not so good: Late night noise from the parking lot - although one might argue that this was not the hotel's fault, but that of some inconsiderate guests.

Overall - not spectacular, but clean, comfortable and functional. I liked it.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Norfolk, Virginia
Reviewed 17 December 2013

As a native of High Point, I was unsure of where to stay as I usually stay with family. However, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this hotel especially given that our rate was $79.99 a night. For example, it was the first time that we stayed in an Interstate corridor hotel that allowed pets- that didn't smell like them as soon as we walked through the door! There was fresh popcorn and cookies available when we arrived in the afternoon. The decor is modern and clean. With three kids in tow, the indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi was just what we needed for some down time. Luckily, the windows and doors open in the pool room for more ventilation because the chlorine smell was strong. The breakfast was just fine with lots of offerings: various cereals, oatmeal with different toppings, muffins, yogurt, make your own waffles and three hot items that changed from day to day. Our room was nice and clean. Yes, there are dings and scraps on door jams and at the bottom of doors. However, I didn't feel that these items took away from the overall appeal of the room. The beds were comfortable and the linens were of a good quality. The only reason I gave this property 4 stars is that our housekeeping service was very late on Sunday afternoon. Most of the weekend guests had gone and the place was virtually empty so I don't know why housekeeping arrived so late to clean our room at 3:30 pm. We had just arrived and had a child in the shower so I just exchanged towels and handed the garbage cans to the housekeeper at the front door. Overall, I thought this hotel was an excellent value and we will return again!

Room Tip: Our room on the first floor was quiet and a quick walk to the indoor pool and hotel exit.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Archdale
Hampton Inn High Point
Hampton Inn Asheboro
Hampton Inn Asheboro
#1 of 6 in Asheboro
Fairfield Inn & Suites Asheboro

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, High Point (Greensboro/Winston-Salem)? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, High Point (Greensboro/Winston-Salem)

Property: Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, High Point (Greensboro/Winston-Salem)
Address: 10151 N Main St, Archdale, NC 27263-2905
Region: United States > North Carolina > Archdale
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Archdale
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, High Point (Greensboro/Winston-Salem) 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, High Point (Greensboro/Winston-Salem) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn Archdale