All reviews cookies ci s front desk indoor pool clean rooms would stay again free breakfast hotel chain king bed other hotels an upgrade minute drive pleasant stay the room was nice staff was friendly gwen greensboro
Reviewed 4 June 2014

This hotel in unspectacular, but provides a good value for your dollar. The rooms were clean and neat with fairly comfortable beds. Our kids enjoyed the pool area which was the highlight of our stay. Breakfast in the morning was average, but when you think of what we would have spent for an average breakfast at Awful House or another comparable place, we were very happy with what was offered. All three kids found something that they liked and we all left full. If you want a clean place to stay that's a good value, this is your hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Never had stayed in a Country Inn & Suites before and was very impressed with it. The hotel staff was very friendly and informative. The rooms were nice and clean and house keeping kept the rooms tidy for the 4 days that we were there. I am an avid reader and one of the things that impressed me about this hotel was they had a traveling library. You could browse the library and if you found one that you wanted to read you could borrow it and if you did not finish before you stay was up you could take it with you. You could either mail it back or drop it off at another Country Inn and Suites hence the traveling library. Would stay there again

Room tip: Always tip you house keeping personel for excellent services
Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We like Country Inn and Suites and try to stay at them whenever possible. This Country Inn and Suites is clean and comfortable. The front desk staff are more than willing to help you with restaurant suggestions or anything you need during your stay. The housekeeping staff do a great job. My only issues (and they are small ones) are I wished the lights above the bathroom mirror were brighter, and the complimentary breakfast was good, but I have stayed at CI&S with better ones. Otherwise, I would stay here again.

Room tip: Disregard the room service rating, as we did not use it, but I was unable to delete it.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

The stay was fine really but too many points where I got a bit frustrated with the accommodations. The heavy curtains do not close all the way so the parking lot lights blared right into my room. This also made me feel like I was visible to anyone in the parking lot (I was on the ground floor). The shower water pressure was very weak. Also, there was no clock in the room. I did have two landline phones though... All in all, I will probably stay somewhere else if I return to this area.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Stayed here for one night and had a pleasant experience. The room was very nicely appointed and though we were on the first floor, upon request, it was nice and quiet. Front desk personnel were kind and helpful. The pool and hot tub were a welcome sight after a long drive. All tolled, a good experience.

Date of stay: April 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple