Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, High Point (Greensboro/Winston-Salem)
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Archdale
Parkersburg, West Virginia
“Great stay”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Spent one night there to break up our vacation trip. What a wonderful hotel. The front desk clerk was very helpful in helping us locate a restaurant and went the extra mile to try to locate a menu for us. Our room was extremely clean and comfortable. I think we found our midway stopping point.

Stayed July 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Gibsonville, North Carolina
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This hotel was very clean, neat and well kept. One of the nicest I have stayed in lately anywhere! Easy access to I 85 and many good restaurants. Lillie at check in was very helpful and very professional, even with a very difficult customer on the phone. Room was spacious and had several "extras" that were wonderful...a closet with a door to hang your clothes and the microwave and fridge were "hidden" in a NICE piece of furniture so they were out of sight, but easily accessible. I used both and they worked great. Internet was always working and housekeeping was very good. Breakfast was different both days and there were many choices such as sausage, eggs, yogurt, cereal, muffins and make your own waffles. Coffee and tea were always available and food areas always clean. Good cookies for an afternoon snack too! I hope to come back!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Statesville, North Carolina
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Stopped in late at night after our reservations at another hotel were lost. The staff was very accomodating. The lobby and common areas are well-kept. Rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast was better than many hotels with eggs, biscuits, and either bacon or sausage in addition the the standard cereals, pastries, and yogurt. Waffles are also available. Popcorn was available in the lobby all day long. The pool was small, but nice. Love the small library available!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed 4 June 2014

This hotel in unspectacular, but provides a good value for your dollar. The rooms were clean and neat with fairly comfortable beds. Our kids enjoyed the pool area which was the highlight of our stay. Breakfast in the morning was average, but when you think of what we would have spent for an average breakfast at Awful House or another comparable place, we were very happy with what was offered. All three kids found something that they liked and we all left full. If you want a clean place to stay that's a good value, this is your hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Never had stayed in a Country Inn & Suites before and was very impressed with it. The hotel staff was very friendly and informative. The rooms were nice and clean and house keeping kept the rooms tidy for the 4 days that we were there. I am an avid reader and one of the things that impressed me about this hotel was they had a traveling library. You could browse the library and if you found one that you wanted to read you could borrow it and if you did not finish before you stay was up you could take it with you. You could either mail it back or drop it off at another Country Inn and Suites hence the traveling library. Would stay there again

Room Tip: Always tip you house keeping personel for excellent services
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Pennsylvania
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We like Country Inn and Suites and try to stay at them whenever possible. This Country Inn and Suites is clean and comfortable. The front desk staff are more than willing to help you with restaurant suggestions or anything you need during your stay. The housekeeping staff do a great job. My only issues (and they are small ones) are I wished the lights above the bathroom mirror were brighter, and the complimentary breakfast was good, but I have stayed at CI&S with better ones. Otherwise, I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Disregard the room service rating, as we did not use it, but I was unable to delete it.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Massachusetts
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

The stay was fine really but too many points where I got a bit frustrated with the accommodations. The heavy curtains do not close all the way so the parking lot lights blared right into my room. This also made me feel like I was visible to anyone in the parking lot (I was on the ground floor). The shower water pressure was very weak. Also, there was no clock in the room. I did have two landline phones though... All in all, I will probably stay somewhere else if I return to this area.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Archdale
Fairfield Inn & Suites High Point Archdale
Courtyard High Point
Courtyard High Point
#4 of 14 in High Point
Fairfield Inn & Suites Asheboro

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, High Point (Greensboro/Winston-Salem)? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, High Point (Greensboro/Winston-Salem)

Property: Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, High Point (Greensboro/Winston-Salem)
Address: 10151 N Main St, Archdale, NC 27263-2905
Region: United States > North Carolina > Archdale
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Archdale
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, High Point (Greensboro/Winston-Salem) 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, High Point (Greensboro/Winston-Salem) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn Archdale