“Worth a Visit”

Kersey Valley Zip Line
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Archdale
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Zip lining North Carolina has been reinvented by Kersey Valley, Inc. with engineered Sky Towers and a themed closed course including Flight School. With over 1.5 miles of cable our North Carolina zip line is one of the largest in the world! Gather your family and friends for an adventure of a lifetime on our amazing NC zip lines! At Kersey Valley Zip Line you will experience one of the only closed-course zip line rides ever built that is themed in aviation. You will traverse massive Sky Towers representing airports city codes across the country and around the world. Your feet will never touch the ground once you are airborne.
Waxhaw, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Worth a Visit”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

We've lived in Charlotte for 20 years and never knew the Kersey Valley property was there. This is a gem! We thoroughly enjoyed the zipline (we did the shorter 10 line run) with our two kids ages 11 and 12. Our "flight instructors", Al and Mike, were awesome! They were laid back, patient and reassuring. We're looking forward to going back for an evening flight next year.

There were lots of other attractions at Kersey Valley that we didn't take advantage of -- check out their website to see all they have to offer.

Visited October 2013

“Wonderful experience with Zip Lines”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I was attending a seminar and the instructor wanted us to learn about emotions, declarations and the effect of practice. The Zip Line turned out to be an awesome metaphor for what we needed. The location and Instructors and Flight Captains were terrific. The cleanliness, character, attention to safety, great attitude and fun all worked together to make it a truly memorable experience. If just for the fun, go do it. But there is so much more to learn and understand about your self, your limitations (or lack there of) and you abilities. Try it, you'll love it!

Visited September 2013
Sunset Beach, North Carolina
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Bucket list item”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

We are almost 50 and heard how fun zip lining was from our son so we decided to try it. After some research, Kersey Valley turned out to be the recommended place for it's safety measures.
It was an awesome adventure. My husband Tim has kidney failure and the knowledge and confidence Tony and Claire shared was priceless. We are going to return again with our son and his friends and maybe try the night time experience. Great job, thank you for the adventure.

Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exhilarating and hilarious, fun and safe”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Imagine flying through the treetops, the wind rushing in your face, and then landing safely on a platform and hearing these Southern-twanged words: "I don't know about you, but that just about made me pee in my pants, I was laughing so hard" (you didn't see the look of excited terror on your face as you swooped in).

That's Kersey Valley Zip Line with instructors Roy and Bobby. If you've never zip-lined before, or if you're an expert zip liner and are looking for fun camaraderie, or if you're looking for a family adventure - Kersey Valley Zip Line can and will accommodate you.

The instructors (ask for Roy and Bobby) mix fun with safety and laughter with excitement. I cannot speak highly enough of them - they take zip-lining, which in and of itself is better than any roller coaster, and turn it into a once-in-a-lifetime experience with their laid-back style (except when it comes to safety) and wise-cracking attitude.

If you're in the area (or even if you're not - I flew in from Dallas, Texas!), check out Kersey Valley Zip Line (along with all it's other attractions like Laser Tag). And oh yes, in case I forgot to mention it - ask for instructors Roy and Bobby when you make your appointment. :-) They're a blast!

1 Thank Ankur1909
Elizabeth City, North Carolina
“Awesome Time”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Did this with my mom and neice while visting my mom in Archdale. This was our first time zip lining and we all had a blast! The flight captains Roy and Chris were awesome! They made it fun and very memorable! They were very personable and made our time there that much better! I laughed so much! Definitely can't wait to go back and do some of the other things Kersey Valley offers.