“What a Blast!!”

Kersey Valley Zip Line
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Archdale
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Zip lining North Carolina has been reinvented by Kersey Valley, Inc. with engineered Sky Towers and a themed closed course including Flight School. With over 1.5 miles of cable our North Carolina zip line is one of the largest in the world! Gather your family and friends for an adventure of a lifetime on our amazing NC zip lines! At Kersey Valley Zip Line you will experience one of the only closed-course zip line rides ever built that is themed in aviation. You will traverse massive Sky Towers representing airports city codes across the country and around the world. Your feet will never touch the ground once you are airborne.
Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a Blast!!”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

My wife and I took our Granddaughter here for her 11 birthday. (tell them it's your birthday and you get quite the birthday song!). She was scared until Bobby got eye to eye with her and had a heart to heart, 5 seconds of tears, and 2 hours of laughs! This place is a blast! We will be back with the whole family for zip line and The Haunted Woods. Bobby and "Captain Cash" were outstanding! They were as fun as the zip line. The people and the attraction are well worth the trip. Safety is top priority and never lacking.

Visited May 2014

“Great fun and great crew.”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

The crew was amazing, the lines were fun and got what I paid for. I recommend everyone to try this. If you have the flight crew we had, you'll enjoy it even more! Thanks guys!

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Awesome Time”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

My daughter and I went to Kersey Valley Zip Line Adventure April 17, 2014 and had the best time. I would highly recomend this zipline to any family wanting to have an great time.. The guides were very professional and made the zip adventure one not to forget. The importance of safety is top notch compared to some of the others I've been to. I was impressed by the emails especially the day before reminding you of your visit and time. I will certainly be going back for another adventure especially since they give each person a coupon for a buy one get one free on your next visit. Beside ziplining they offer a wide variety of other things to do. GREAT JOB STAFF

Visited April 2014
“Worth every penny!!!”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Went for the first time with my brother which was visiting from Florida. Had a great time. Made a reservation the day before. Will do it again any day. Great flight captains. I WANT TO WORK FOR KERSEY VALLEY!!! Will be looking into it.

Visited May 2014
twohlgemuth, Owner at Kersey Valley Zip Line, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Come sign up, we have so much going on you might end up making cotton candy in the fall!
Greenville, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Time!”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I am afraid of heights, and I took my dad, who loves ziplines and ropes courses, for his birthday. We both had a great time! We participated in the first class flights, and enjoyed every one of them. The flight captains were great, and honestly there was never a time where I felt unsafe, or uncomfortable with the height, even on the tallest tower! I highly recommend anyone going to Kersey Valley for ziplining!

Visited April 2014