“Expectations Exceeded”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Archdale
Haymarket VA, United States
“Expectations Exceeded”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

We chose this hotel because of its proximity to I85 and our prior experience with Hampton Inns. It exceeded our expectations. The facility was like new. The staff very congenial and helpful. They even provided a list of local restaurants and a recommendation that was perfect for us. If you have the chance, you should stay here.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn High Point, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
Dear Robert B,

Thank you for your review - I'm glad to hear that our location right off I-85 was very convenient for your needs and that you had a great stay. We're also happy to hear you could take advantage of our staff's suggestions! Thanks again for your comments and we look forward to your next stay.

Daly Seven, Inc

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Senoia, United States
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Always satisfied when I stay at Hampton Inn. Very clean. I'm never surprised in a bad way. The Inns are always well kept and managed. I also enjoy having breakfast in the Inn and not having to go out to eat.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Sharon M,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our Hampton Inn and are glad that you always have a great stay and enjoy our complimentary breakfast. Thanks for your high ratings and we look forward to seeing you during your next visit to High Point!

Naples, Florida
Reviewed 16 November 2013

I always use Marriott but the Hampton Inn allowed pets. What a pleasant surprise that this hotel was so clean and updated. The staff were all friendly and helpful. The location is close to High Point, with many restaurants close-by.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn High Point, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Thanks for taking the time to write about your experience - I'm pleased to hear you had a great stay and enjoyed our newly refreshed look, as well as that our location was great for your needs. We look forward to seeing you the next time you're in town! Thank you again for your comments.

Bozeman, United States
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I have photos of this room. I was shocked to not find this Hampton up to speed as others always are. There was mildew in the bath and the furniture set up was not very practical. The coffee maker is set up on this piece that looks like it was made for that very thing. You could not even plug the coffee pot in due to no space on the electric outlet. There was an extension cord plugged in and draped across the wall to reach the mini frig. The extension cord did not allow for the type of plug the coffee pot needed. I ended up moving the pot to the desk next to my computer and working files. CLean the mildew under the soap dishes.... it was so gross taking a bath and seeing this, thank goodness it wasn't a baby sitting in there.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn High Point, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
Dear Kim M,

Thank you for sharing feedback regarding your recent stay at our Hampton Inn. Providing a very clean environment is one of our biggest priorities, so I deeply apologize for any inconvenience and our team will use your comments to improve in the future. If you'd like to discuss further, please give me a call at the number below and I would be happy to speak with you. Thanks again for your review and we hope to have another opportunity in the future to give you a great stay.

(434) 822-2161
Waldorf, United States
Reviewed 6 November 2013

The front desk staff was not as attentive as they should be. Upon arrival, I waited at the desk for 5-6 minutes before anyone appeared to check me in. When she (I think her name was Betty) did appear, she didn't greet me. She looked at me and said "Yes...", as in what do you need. I told her my name and told her I was checking in. She asked for my credit card, asked what type of car I was driving, then had me sign paper that indicates the type of vehicle, and gave me the keys to my room. She didn't bother to tell me what my room number was (if it weren't written on the key holder, I wouldn't have known), or how to get there. I did not feel welcome upon my arrival. The next morning when I was checking out, I pulled my vehicle to the front of the building after packing it to depart. I walked into the front lobby from the outside, to grab some juice from the breakfast area. The front desk attendant (different from the previous night), never looked up from whatever she was doing on the computer. I walked in, grabbed my juice and walked out. She never raised her head. The front desk attendant should be watching and greeting or at least acknowledging anyone who enters the hotel or walks through the lobby. Hampton Inn had better get the staff at this hotel in order, as they are bad for the brand. I was not pleased with their service, or lack thereof.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn High Point, responded to this review, 8 November 2013
Dear Kimberlyn G,

We pride ourselves in providing prompt, friendly service, and sincerely apologize that we fell short of your expectations during your visit. Please give me a call at the number below to discuss your stay further, and we will use your feedback to help improve the quality of our service. I am glad, however, to see you rate our rooms and cleanliness highly and hope you will give us another opportunity in the future to show our improvements. Thanks again for your comments.

(434) 822-2161
Washington, United States
Reviewed 1 November 2013

If my dog, Gia the Wonder Poodle, was happy to stay there, then I was too! The hotel was easy to find from the highway and there were plenty of food selections nearby as well. We will be back in November for the holidays!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn High Point, responded to this review, 4 November 2013
Dear Brian L,

Thank you for reviewing our Hampton Inn - we're glad to hear that Gia had a great stay (and you as well)! We appreciate your high ratings and look forward to seeing you during the holidays. Thanks again for your comments!

Winston Salem, United States
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Everyone is always very friendly,accommodating and professional. Property is well maintained, and up to date. I have stayed here many times and will continue to do so. I always feel "right at home" when I enter the door. I wouldn't stay any where else when I'm in the area. Kudos to Tim and his team.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Curtis L,

Thanks for writing about your experience and I'm delighted that you always have a great stay with us! We're happy to hear we've succeeded in providing a home away from home for you and appreciate all of your business. Thank you again for your comments and we'll see you soon!

Daly Seven, Inc
Also consider these accommodations in or near Archdale
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, High Point (Greensboro/Winston-Salem)
Holiday Inn Express & Suites High Point South
#4 of 14 in High Point
Hampton Inn Asheboro
Hampton Inn Asheboro
#1 of 6 in Asheboro

Been to Hampton Inn High Point? Share your experiences!