“Bland”

Cuisines: Mexican, Fast food
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 23 January 2013 via mobile

The chicken and steak is always super dry. It's like eating cardboard. I always have to pay for extra sour cream and put more salsa on which I get at the salsa bar. Would rather get a good burrito to go from a local Mexican restaurant.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

We hit up Moe's on a weekly basis. Everything is great from the burritos to the tacos to the nachos. The service is typically great, with a grumpy employee every once in awhile, but overall...we love Moe's!

Reviewed 20 June 2012

This is a busy, noisy restaurant with reasonable prices. Here, you will get organic meats and the veggies are fresh, although I think the beans may be canned. Service is fast although at common meal times they are always crowded. I was overcharged here once and didn't realize it until I got home, so do pay attention. I think the guys get carried away trying to be fast.

Reviewed 6 December 2011

When I was out in NC I grabbed a couple burritos from Moe's. They were edible but not flavorful and the chicken and beef were both very bland.

1  Thank DubPirate
Reviewed 15 October 2011

Be sure to look online for their daily specials and enjoy a meal at a great value. My favorite is the homewrecker!

1  Thank JennHas2Ns