“Moe's!!!!”

Dining options: Takeout
Roxboro, NC
“Moe's!!!!”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Great service and food was good. We came in late, but everything was great. My kids love Moe's because the food is pretty consistent throughout.

Visited August 2013

Warren, PA
“"Welcome to Moe's"--my grandson's favorite greeting!”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Friendly staff, OK food (really good tortilla chips and guacamole), semi-clean tables, accurate orders. I felt a little rushed at the ordering line since there are many choices, and I'm not a regular at this chain. The place is noisy but bright and cheerful. Since my grandson thinks it is "a fun place to eat," we'll probably go there again when we visit the area.

• Visited May 2013
Asheville, North Carolina
“Good Quick Food”
Reviewed 18 May 2013

Three of us ate at Moe's. We all enjoyed our food. Service was good. The chips & cheese sauce were very good. It was busy yet well managed.

• Visited May 2013
Asheville, North Carolina
“Average food, not clean!”
Reviewed 19 March 2013

I have been at this Moe's many times, but today was probably the last. We were there around 3:45pm after my son got his hair cut. They were not busy and almost all the tables were dirty! Also, I noticed the lady that made our food was wiping around the salsa bar using a dirty rag and wearing the same gloves she used to make our food. Yuck!!! This could make somebody sick. I also agree with lady below that the chicken is very dry. There are better Mexican places nearby.

Visited March 2013
“Bland”
Reviewed 23 January 2013 via mobile

The chicken and steak is always super dry. It's like eating cardboard. I always have to pay for extra sour cream and put more salsa on which I get at the salsa bar. Would rather get a good burrito to go from a local Mexican restaurant.