“Not worth it”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
“Not worth it”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Food was sub par for upscale dining. On a slow night the service was on point as was the hostess. The food came out in a timely manor but that was about the end of the good. Portions were small, and not well cooked. The only highlight were the scallops (all 4 of them). Just left me wondering when the entree was coming. Not likely to return.

• Visited May 2013

Mills River, North Carolina
“Much A-do About Nothing”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Over hyped.....just average food and not average prices.
They swore my Eggplant Parmesan (?) was FRIED and I simply do not believe it. Baked is much more like it. Restaurants should be forced by the Supreme Court of the United States of America to tell the truth about such IMPORTANT things as that. The only way I can prove to my self sometimes about "REAL" mashed potatoes is simply order a baked tater and squish it all up.

Visited February 2013
“Yummy Greek and Italian food!”
Reviewed 28 March 2013 via mobile

This was my first visit to Pomodore's on Long Shoals Rd but it won't be my last! I had the lunch special Mousaka which was plentiful and delicious. My husband had the half portion of eggplant Parmesan which was also plentiful and good price. We had a Living Social coupon which is what enticed us in, but we would definitely go back. Wait staff and host were very nice and helpful in guiding you thru the menu.

Fletcher, North Carolina
“Saganaki anyone?”
Reviewed 4 March 2013

"opa" Start off with the Saganaki (flaming cheese with pita bread), a glass of red wine and order the Greek Pizza for a wonderful experience

Visited March 2013
Asheville, North Carolina
“Good food and excellent wine list”
Reviewed 19 January 2013

We have visited both Pomodoros restaurants many times. Most recently we dined at the one in Arden. We had a large pizza and bottle of Gabbiano Chianti, together with a Greek Salad. The salad dressing was the best wine/vinegar blend I've ever tasted. The pizza was perfectly done, nice crust, good toppings. And the bottle of Gabbiano was superb. It was very crowded when we arrived and we had to wait a little longer than usual, but the service was polite and attentive, and we had no complaints about the delay. The restaurant has some very excellent Greek dishes and I highly recommend it.

• Visited January 2013