“Not as Good as Last Year”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #9 of 73 Restaurants in Arden
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We scheduled a business dinner here because last April we also had our business dinner here and the food and service was outstanding! This year we were a bit disappointed. The portions seem to be less than last year and the quality was just not up to Carrabbas standards. We had the scallop and shrimp dinner and the breading on the shrimp and scallops was oily and a bit too salty. The others in our party seemed to enjoy their meals and I don't know how their quality was, but my wife and I had the same entree and were equally disappointed.

The service was superb and very prompt. This was a Friday in the Easter season and the restaurant was crowded. Still, our drinks were promptly refilled and the bread was replaced quickly.

I guess my rating might be higher except that my expectations from my experience last April were just not met this time.

Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

The food was very tasty and hot. Though they were very busy on a Friday night, our server Victoria made sure were not rushed. I highly recommend this location.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

chain itialian restaurant that offers good menu value & choices that is convenient to I-26 & Asheville airport

Reviewed 1 January 2014

Food was delicious, hot and a good value. Great kitchen staff & managers, waiters/waitresses & hostess staff. Great meal.

Reviewed 22 December 2013

It's been a long time since I have visited Carrabba's, and wow I have been missing out. It was all fabulous. Bread, salad, Spaghetti. My husband loved the chicken soup. Will be back soon!!!