“Won't be back chains have lost it!!”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #15 of 73 Restaurants in Arden
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Thank goodness for the salad and bread sticks because the portion sizes have gone to nothing at Olive Garden!! I use to love this chain but will not be going back after this experience, especially for the price they ask you to pay and the portion is soo small!! We even got an appetizer of calamari and it was smaller than other restaurants we go to! Very disappointed in everything but the server, he was the only good part of the dining experience!!

Reviewed 22 December 2013

We had the new Italian burger. Messy but good. The service was great. Our server(Chris) was dealing with a "difficult" table behind us but kept his good nature and our service didn't suffer.

1  Thank ozwine
Reviewed 17 December 2013

we visited here last Saturday and it as not at all what I expected, ! the server started out not so well but once he was out of the weeds he did a lot better ! and might I add his tip reflected on him redeeming himself! my issues was the food ! tasted old and the steak was tough over cooked , the pasta was like rubber and it was cold, not once did any manger come by or did I see one walking around,, not what got me most was the fact that not one but 2 servers had to make excuses for the bartender! she was behind or busy or simply did not know how to make a drink that was requested! being a bartender myself this was a shock to me! I have never said no to a quest if the drink stumps me I look it up, ill find away to make my quest happy and would never say .... oh sorry I don't know how to make that ,, can you order something else! but is short the food simply sucked !

1  Thank kim w
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Olive Garden is my favorite place to eat...TOUR OF ITALY hands down, best meal of all time. My boyfriend and I went to eat here a couple of nights ago. He was skeptic to go there because he is a sous chef and "doesn't go to chain restaurants". When we walked in, he was blown away at how beautiful the ambiance was. He ended up being very impressed with our dinner, service and he even said he would come back again! Our server was excellent and professional and the wine was cold and crisp. Great time.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

This brand new OG is lovely. Spacious and friendly. Our server was Danette and she was so sweet and friendly.

1  Thank Lisa W