“best restaurant”
Review of Wanpen Thai Restaurant - CLOSED

Wanpen Thai Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 3 June 2012

Great food.Buffet is awesome. My favorite reswyaurant in town.

1  Thank travalpalooza
There are newer reviews for Wanpen Thai Restaurant

Reviewed 10 March 2012

Don't let the outside fool you. I did many a time. Every time my husband suggested it I shrugged and said nawh. Finally , I said oh well lets try it. Sooo glad we did. It has such great food. It is an easy place to take a child too because there is plenty of room, not tables on top of each other like some places.

2  Thank thejourney101
Reviewed 29 February 2012

The building inside and outside is old but it's not dirty. I checked and the sanitation grade is 96.5. I had the kang kalee (yellow chicken curry) with jasmine rice and it was delicious. Will definitely go back!!!

2  Thank PinkyANB
Reviewed 1 August 2010

I moved to Asheville a few years ago and Wan Pen is one of my Top 5 favorite restaurants. What I truly like is their friendly staff, unpretentious atmosphere, and generous servings of some of the most delicious food! I've become a regular and will drive out of my way to order and pick-up or dine-in. I like to support local restaurants and this one deserves visits from locals as well as visitors.

3  Thank 28704dweller
Reviewed 14 May 2010

I'm American born and my wife of 25 years is Thai, and the best Thai cook!

We ate there last year three times while on vacation and loved it. One of the best Thai restaurants we've been to - ever! I'll be going back to Asheville in a couple weeks and plan on at least one meal there while in town.

2  Thank dugernaut