“Nice Little place”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Charlotte, NC
“Nice Little place”
Reviewed 6 June 2012

We're not big on thai, but our friends are, so we stopped here for lunch. The food was very good and we enjoyed the outdoor seating. Plenty to pick from, but it appeared that there's only one menu, so no true lunch specials. Because of that, it was a little pricey for lunch.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank demlad

Asheville, North Carolina
“best restaurant”
Reviewed 3 June 2012

Great food.Buffet is awesome. My favorite reswyaurant in town.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank travalpalooza
Asheville, North Carolina
“Looks are deceiving”
Reviewed 10 March 2012

Don't let the outside fool you. I did many a time. Every time my husband suggested it I shrugged and said nawh. Finally , I said oh well lets try it. Sooo glad we did. It has such great food. It is an easy place to take a child too because there is plenty of room, not tables on top of each other like some places.

• Visited April 2011
2 Thank thejourney101
“Good Thai food!”
Reviewed 29 February 2012

The building inside and outside is old but it's not dirty. I checked and the sanitation grade is 96.5. I had the kang kalee (yellow chicken curry) with jasmine rice and it was delicious. Will definitely go back!!!

2 Thank PinkyANB
Arden, North Carolina
“Yummiest Thai Food I've Ever Eaten”
Reviewed 1 August 2010

I moved to Asheville a few years ago and Wan Pen is one of my Top 5 favorite restaurants. What I truly like is their friendly staff, unpretentious atmosphere, and generous servings of some of the most delicious food! I've become a regular and will drive out of my way to order and pick-up or dine-in. I like to support local restaurants and this one deserves visits from locals as well as visitors.

3 Thank 28704dweller