“What a find!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Versailles, Kentucky
“What a find!”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Among all the chain restaurants at this I-26 interchange, this Mexican restaurant is the star. And judging from our very late lunch there when it was still quite busy, we're not the only people who have discovered it. My wife and I both had a burrito that was stuffed with freshly prepared shredded pork. My wife said it was the best burrito she has ever had. Contrary to other Mexican restaurants, there were no other "fillers" such as rice or beans in the burrito. Rice or beans came on the side. As the previous reviewer noted, there is also a salsa bar, which I've never seen before. The guacamole salsa is to die for; I would have been happy with chips and a tub of it! My wife was celebrating, and not driving, so she had a margarita, which she declared to be absolutely top class.

• Visited January 2014

New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Mexican delight”
Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

Awesome Mexican menu. I had chicken with spinach and mushrooms with white cheese sauce and my husband had steak fajitas. Both delicious. They have a salsa bar with many to choose- unique offering. Very busy while we were there! Great margarita too. Good service!