“Neighborhood Coffee Shop”

The Beehive Coffee Bar
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Arden
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nice little neighborhood coffee shop. Walking distance to Arden neighborhoods off Sweeten Creek are. The cold brew was a tad bitter but the coffee cake I tried was moist and delicious. Great atmosphere with 1950’s music and decor.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I got the caramel and my partner got the bourbon caramel iced lattes with the locally sourced whole milk. So rich and delicious. Very full of body! They have the best assortment of flavors and pastries I've seen in awhile. Will go back when back in town.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I love this little coffee shop so much that we went four times while we were vacationing in Asheville. The staff is super friendly, they love dogs (which always deserves multiple high fives!) and their baked goods, coffee and teas are delicious! We can’t wait until we are in Asheville again so we can visit this little gem again.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped by for coffee on a relaxing Saturday morning. The pastries were great, I had a scone and she had a muffin, both were great. Probably the highlight though was the cheerful, friendly service. Definitely plan on making a return trip

Reviewed 4 January 2018

My daughter have recently discovered coffee and are a little bit obsessed. We enjoy The Beehive Coffee Bar. It's a delightful change of pace from all of the chains around us. The coffee is quite tasty. The people who work there are the sweetest. And, the venue is cozy and fun.