“Everyone was happy staying here”

Hampton Inn Asheboro
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Asheboro
Winterville, NC
“Everyone was happy staying here”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This is one of the nicest Hampton Inns ever. The rooms are nice, the hotel staff go out of their way to make your stay a pleasant one. The rooms are quiet, decent beds with very clean duvet covers and the complimentary breakfast was very good and filling.

Room Tip: I cannot think of any setbacks regardless of what room is gotten
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Lewisburg, PA, United States
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I always can count on this hotel to provide excellent service. I have been coming here for one year and always look forward to it. Feels like a home away from home. I would have no problem recommending this to anyone that has a stop in the Asheboro or Greensboro area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

2 Thank Rick T
Seville, Ohio
Reviewed 14 June 2014

On our annual trip to Myrtle Beach the wife and I always stay at Hampton Inns. Having tired of traveling through Charlotte several years ago, we decided to take I74 from I77 and stop at Asheboro NC instead. We were greeted by a friendly desk clerk who suggested a restaurant off the beated bath that was where the locals went. To make a long story story short, we had a great dinner. The Hampton Inn was no less that we have come to expect. And the rates were even less than most! We will stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Sarge92
Saint Petersburg, United States
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I stay at Hampton Inns for work. I always find the rooms clean and common areas well maintained. This Hampton was as nice or nicer than the others. I enjoyed my one night stay and had a pleasant experience.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Greenville, SC
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Had a quick one night stay for work. It was a great place for a reasonable price. Price was lower than most Hamptons. I would stay again if I am in the area. The people checking me in at the front desk were very friendly and helpful, which always adds to the experience.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Georgia, United States
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We arrived on Friday May 23rd for a family reunion. The hotel was clean, the staff was wonderful and kind. When we arrived to our room, the room was clean and smelling fresh, The breakfast bar was excellent, my children enjoyed themselves, The next time we come to visit we will be stopping by. i rate my first time experience as a 10 and 10 being more than satisfied

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Marcus K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheboro, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Greetings from Hampton Inn Asheboro,

Thank you very much for the wonderful review. We are happy to hear that you found our hotel clean and staff wonderful during your stay. We look forward to your next family visit to the Hampton Inn Asheboro.
Murfreesboro, NC
Reviewed 26 May 2014

My partner and I were traveling with my 2 small grandchildren so I chose this hotel based on some of its amenities and definitely the short distance to the NC Zoo which was our reason for being in Asheboro. My focus was more on the trip to the zoo but the entire hotel stay was so pleasant it just made our entire trip much more enjoyable. Our room was exceptionally clean, the pool experience was perfect, the breakfast was great, and the entire staff were always extremely friendly and went out of their way to ensure our stay was perfect.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank 1260LLF
Also consider these accommodations in or near Asheboro
Fairfield Inn & Suites Asheboro
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#3 of 6 in Asheboro
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#4 of 6 in Asheboro
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, High Point (Greensboro/Winston-Salem)
Holiday Inn Express & Suites High Point South
Hampton Inn High Point
Hampton Inn High Point
#1 of 6 in Archdale

Been to Hampton Inn Asheboro? Share your experiences!