“Beach Bound”

Hampton Inn Asheboro
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Asheboro
Reviewed 15 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I can't say enough about this hotel, I picked it by the reviews on trip advisor, and I have to agree with every good or great thing that others have said! Its so close to the zoo that travel time was a breeze. There are many dining options and shopping options nearby. The indoor pool was wonderful since it was so hot outside that we would not have used and outdoor pool. The staff is what makes this an awsome place, I don't think I saw anyone without a smile on their faces and everyone asked if there was anything we needed anytime we saw them, a housekeeper even offered to help me bring in some of my things from the vehicle since I was making alot of trips inside, I was traveling with my elderly mother and 6 yr old great nephew and neither of them are able to help a great deal. I plan on returning to the zoo in the fall and I will be staying at this Hampton Inn again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

This is an awesome hotel! Our room was extremely nice with a mini-fridge and microwave. The hotel staff is incredibly nice! We had two rooms and one had been occupied, without their knowledge, by someone with a cat and the odor was overwhelming. They immediately moved us to another room--and I do mean IMMEDIATELY! The breakfast bar is excellent--don't miss out on the muffins! Yummy! The staff may seriously be the friendliest I have ever encountered!

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Nice, clean, many choices to eat dinner around. Front desk staff very knowledgeable, they take your comfort seriously. I had an issue, it was resolved immediately. I will always stay here when traveling this way.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2014

The location is very convenient. The facility and rooms are always impeccably kept. The staff are very attentive and helpful always. Excellent free wi-fi and many other amenities are available. I rarely recommend hotels because there is a certain expectation. This facility exceeds those expectations.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Raymond B
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We stayed while on trip to zoo with grandchildren age three and seven. front desk staff were great showed them how to make animal sounds. The thought it was the best hotel they ever stayed at because they got free chocolate chip cookies and popcorn hehe! We will be sure tell friends all about your great place thanks for a great time

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

This was our stop on our way to the beach to rest for the night. I've always been a Hampton Inn regular but the staff here at this location went above and beyond any that I have experienced so far. Extremely friendly and welcoming. The hotel is clean and well maintained with a great location near the Zoo and restaurants.

Stayed: June 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Asheboro
Fairfield Inn & Suites Asheboro
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#3 of 6 in Asheboro
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#4 of 6 in Asheboro
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, High Point (Greensboro/Winston-Salem)
Hampton Inn & Suites Greensboro / Coliseum Area
Hampton Inn High Point
Hampton Inn High Point
#1 of 6 in Archdale

Been to Hampton Inn Asheboro? Share your experiences!