“Great first-time experience!”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great first-time experience!”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

My husband, daughter, and I had a fabulous experience at Richland Creek yesterday (7/14/13)! I can think of nothing but good things to say about the guides and other staff. From the start, it was obvious that our guides take safety seriously, evident in the methodical way they do every task related to this activity.

Our guides were fun, relaxed, and patient (You guys deserve recommendations for Sainthood!). My 9 y/o daughter was nervous about the runs where she needed to use her hand for braking, and ended up riding the ziplines with the guides. Never once did they show any impatience or irritation with her (or any of us, for that matter), making her feel safe, comfortable, and able to enjoy the experience. (I wasn't so good at braking, either, and they saved me from crashing into the platforms more than once!)

The only tip I would offer to others: If you are a complete non-athlete, such as I am, you may want to carry a small backpack with snack(s)/drink(s). At the mid-way break, there is water available for a nominal fee, and is much-needed, but I could have used some glucose replacement (90 degrees+sweating+non-athlete = shakes). However, once I had a cup of the delicious lemonade I was rejuvenated!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank speechgirl2002

Cary, NC
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fun time ziplining in Ashesboro”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

just visited Richland Creek Zipline July 1, 2013. We had a group of five. Mike and Drew our guides are the best. Had a great time zippin' and laughing the entire time. The lines are not real high which was a bonus for me but some of them are long (1400ft) which gets you moving at a nice speed. Going down to the creek and falls is very nice and a good photo moment. I would recommend this place to anyone looking to zipline. It is affordable and the staff is friendly and professional. Our entire group had a blast.

Visited July 2013
Leland, North Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Soaring through the trees”
Reviewed 2 July 2013 via mobile

We had great and entertaining guides. Price was very reasonable. Wide range of ages, from about 7 to 60's. We had a great time. Thanks

Houston, Texas
“Fun Adventure”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Exceeded my expectations! Beautiful scenic backdrop to 14 zip lines led by very personable & entertaining guides. We were newbies & the staff made us feel comfortable, making sure to make the most of our experience. They even went beyond the call of duty, giving us suggestions of other fun attractions to enjoy during our stay in N. Carolina...we even got zipline recommendations for our home state of Texas! We had a blast & will definitely come back during our next N.C. Visit!!!

Carthage
“So much Fun!”
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Our trip with our church youth group was great. We had a group of 5 and we were paired up with another group of three. The instructions that the guides gave us were clear and to the point. The Guides themselves were awesome, and fun. The scenery that we zipped through was beautiful, and within a short walking distance of the outpost. Most of the distance you cover is done by zip-lining. It was a great experience but definitely not for any one who is deathly afraid of heights. Oh, and Lucille was great too =) And we definitely plan to come back again soon!