“Fantastic course.”

Tot Hill Farm Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Recently Rated 4.5 Stars 2008-2009 & Ranked the 7th Hardest Course in America by Golf Digest. Are you ready to experience the most breath-taking, awe-inspiring golf you've ever played? Mike Strantz, the designer of such greats as Tobacco Road, Caledonia, True Blue, Royal New Kent and Stonehouse, added yet another masterpiece to his collection with the creation of Tot Hill. Whether you live in the heart of North Carolina, traveling to the famed Pinehurst area for your next golf trip, or simply passing through to another southern golf destination, you will want to schedule a round at the 7th Toughest Course in America as rated by Golf Digest in 2007. It's a golf experience like no other.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic course.”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

We had a fantastic morning at Tot Hill Farm Golf Club. We called up in the morning and easily got a tee time. In fact there was hardly any one on the course and we were round in 3 hours. The staff were friendly. I have played golf all over the world and i have to say there were some extremely interesting, fun and memorable holes on the course. I would say the course may not suit beginners but at the same time offers low handicaps a challenge off the back tees whilst still being playable by higher handicaps off the forward tees. Also exceptional value; we paid less than $100 for the 2 of us.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank ben p

st paul MN
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Unique”
Reviewed 29 April 2013 via mobile

This was my favorite course on our recent golf trip to pinehurst. It's not only hard to golf ,but walking to get to the ball will really make you sweat. My husband would not agree with me,the course was a ball eater for him. I'm sure I enjoyed this course much more that him. Lucky me!

Visited April 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Unbelievable!”
Reviewed 14 February 2013

We are Mike Strantz fans and recently played Tobacco Road, our favorite course. Today we had the opportunity to tackle Tot Hill Farm and it was absolutely amazing. With recent rain, the course was understandably "cart path only", which added to the challenge. The topography is eye-popping, the greens are second to none in degree of difficulty, and finding a flat lie was not in the cards. We understand now why this course is so highly rated; it was a golfer's dream come true for us. The young man who greeted us was cordial, friendly, and knowledgeable. He even gave us great advice, as we learned later, on where to eat supper in Asheboro. We are not great golfers, but we had a great time, hope to return someday, and recommend Tot Hill Farm to any golfer who loves a stunning course and serious challenge.

Visited February 2013
Charleston, South Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A great golf course!”
Reviewed 9 January 2013

It is well maintained. A very challenging course with great beauty surrounding it. A must do course for every serious golfer.

Visited May 2012
Pinehurst, North Carolina
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Tot Hill”
Reviewed 10 December 2012

My husband plays there most every year. Interesting layout. Usually in good condition. I have heard himn talk about this course.

Visited May 2012