“Loved IT!”

Tot Hill Farm Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Recently Rated 4.5 Stars 2008-2009 & Ranked the 7th Hardest Course in America by Golf Digest. Are you ready to experience the most breath-taking, awe-inspiring golf you've ever played? Mike Strantz, the designer of such greats as Tobacco Road, Caledonia, True Blue, Royal New Kent and Stonehouse, added yet another masterpiece to his collection with the creation of Tot Hill. Whether you live in the heart of North Carolina, traveling to the famed Pinehurst area for your next golf trip, or simply passing through to another southern golf destination, you will want to schedule a round at the 7th Toughest Course in America as rated by Golf Digest in 2007. It's a golf experience like no other.
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Ok, we were in Greensbourgh for a meeting. Some of flew in a day early to play golf. I spent alot of time reading about courses in the area and calculating the distance. Tot Hill Farm was about a 35 minute drive from the hotel. I told the guys on the way it was rated seventh hardest course in US. Of course, they wanted to go somewhere else. What a fun and wonderful course to play. I could save atleast six shots if I played it again. The first view when you drive up is, WOW, let me out and hit the fairway. Pro shop small, nice and efficent. Driving range good. Course fantastic and many doglegs. Layout exciting, I would say this is a must play course if you are in the area. I hope to go back and play it again. 14 Handicap shot 92, lost 2 balls. Want to play again.

1  Thank Randy C

Reviewed 12 October 2013

One of my favorites that gets a little easier after playing it a few times. Quite a few blind shots but don't let that keep you from going. The place is beautiful. If you're going to the pinehurst area and want to play a unique and memorable course work this into your plan. It's worth a little drive out of your way.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Playing Tot Hill Farm will not only challenge you, but you will be amazed at the gorgeous layout, the plush fairways, and unique greens. This has been my favorite course whenever I've
visited the Asheboro area. The staff is overly friendly, very accommodating, and always available to help you. You will get a serious workout playing here. But hey, we're supposed to be exercising. Do yourself a favor and make the trip. It's well worth it!

Reviewed 1 August 2013

We had a fantastic morning at Tot Hill Farm Golf Club. We called up in the morning and easily got a tee time. In fact there was hardly any one on the course and we were round in 3 hours. The staff were friendly. I have played golf all over the world and i have to say there were some extremely interesting, fun and memorable holes on the course. I would say the course may not suit beginners but at the same time offers low handicaps a challenge off the back tees whilst still being playable by higher handicaps off the forward tees. Also exceptional value; we paid less than $100 for the 2 of us.

1  Thank ben p
Reviewed 29 April 2013

This was my favorite course on our recent golf trip to pinehurst. It's not only hard to golf ,but walking to get to the ball will really make you sweat. My husband would not agree with me,the course was a ball eater for him. I'm sure I enjoyed this course much more that him. Lucky me!